Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

No. And why you would list some first as examples of top rappers is beyond my imagination.

Joey is top 3-400.

He's better than Juelz and Rick Ross though.

Originally Posted by M16

Joe Budden ain't *%*% lyricallly, stop hyping him up. Dude is nice compared to what ? 50 Cent ?

indifferent.gif
clearly have never gave dude an open minded listen....he gotpunchlines, deep records, story tellin tracks, uptempo tracks, dude is a lyrical monster......and whoever made that list of all those rappers is insanse if youthink all them are better than Joey

how you dudes think TI is really THAT nice lyrically, still baffles me to this day.

and cmoney, i gave you a pass on your ridiculously biased list...but juelz better than buddens b4 his money?
thats like saying "from me to you" juelz over budden because he was rapping the exact same.

you've got to be hittin the pipe.
I'm sorry I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but your's....

128298313739845000donotwant.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by philly5fan

cmoneymontana wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

cmoneymontana wrote:

So you think Joey is top 10?

Top 5 currently

What world are you living in?

Please give me 5 current rappers better

Scarface
Immortal Technique
Chino XL
GZA
Vakill

I can literally name hundred(s)
indifferent.gif
clearly havent gave Budden the time of day...so imdone with this debate

Figures, your only 20.

The rap game sucks, straight up.

You guys talking like Joe Budden is going to be the savior of Hip-Hop, please.

He has no classic albums, no classic songs.

You can't call him the best or greatest of anything.

In 10 years, NO ONE will be saying remember that Joe Budden song, or that classic Joe Budden album.

He has no credentials to go any any rapper 10+ in the game.

And pass, you almost made me choke on my soda with that non sense.

Kids these days..........

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Figures, your only 20.

In 10 years, NO ONE will be saying remember that Joe Budden song, or that classic Joe Budden album.

So chino XL has classic albums?? Yea im 20 doesnt mean I dont know good music...If you actually gave Joe Budden a chance you would thinkotherwise...but just cuz he hasnt sold a million records means he cant be top 5 in the game?? If he woulda dropped in the 90s Im sure his music would havetouched many more people cuz thats when lyrics actually mattered...but in this era everyone is payin attention to sales and radio spins over the lyrics....anysong you give me from one of those artists I could throw out a better Budden track

Figures, your only 20.

He has no classic albums, no classic songs. He has a classic mixtape in MM2, and he has a # of classic songs.

In 10 years, NO ONE will be saying remember that Joe Budden song, or that classic Joe Budden album. I prolly will

He has no credentials to go any any rapper 10+ in the game. Skills is skills in my book so why cant he

cmoneymontana wrote:

Figures, your only 20.

So chino XL has classic albums?? Yea im 20 doesnt mean I dont know good music...If you actually gave Joe Budden a chance you would think otherwise...but just cuz he hasnt sold a million records means he cant be top 5 in the game?? If he woulda dropped in the 90s Im sure his music would have touched many more people cuz thats when lyrics actually mattered...but in this era everyone is payin attention to sales and radio spins over the lyrics....any song you give me from one of those artists I could throw out a better Budden track

Here to save you all and Poison Pen > Budden's career. I wouldn't call them classic because I don't use that word loosely, but from whati've seen NT call classic.. both are "NT Classics".

Figures, your only 20.

^^^^Cosign
I don't care wat age u r but Joe Budden Hip Hop savior......
roll.gif
laugh.gif
U can't be serious man tell Joe Budden to 2 holla when hegets radioplay when da last time u heard him on da radio? 2003 "Pump It Up" Busta,Meth,& Red r Legends in da game Joe Budden is a clown tryin 2get a buzz bac stop hypin him up

Figures, your only 20.

So chino XL has classic albums?? Yea im 20 doesnt mean I dont know good music...If you actually gave Joe Budden a chance you would think otherwise...but just cuz he hasnt sold a million records means he cant be top 5 in the game?? If he woulda dropped in the 90s Im sure his music would have touched many more people cuz thats when lyrics actually mattered...but in this era everyone is payin attention to sales and radio spins over the lyrics....any song you give me from one of those artists I could throw out a better Budden track

I never said anything about record sales. Record sales means nothing in my book. If I remember right, Nas only went multiplatinum one time. So what are yousaying?

I liked Budden when he first came out, on the old DJ Clue mixtapes, but since then he has not really done or said anything thing no one else has. Joey and Fabcame out at the same time, in the same situation. How come Fab stays relevant without dropping an album, until recently?

@jthagreat.....classic mixtape????? I didn't know you could be in the top 5 out, with just a mixtape.

Skills is skills, but where is the classic album? Joey has been around since like 2002, but if all you can come up with is a classic mixtape..........

You can say he has not been on a major label since he left Def Jam, but the same thing happened to Cormega, right? How many ALBUMS did he release on his OWN.You could put Royce in this category too, along with a few other artists.

I'm not saying he can't rap, or he is not nice, but you guys are dangling on his nuts something serious.

Figures, your only 20.

I never said anything about record sales. Record sales means nothing in my book. If I remember right, Nas only went multiplatinum one time. So what are you saying?

I liked Budden when he first came out, on the old DJ Clue mixtapes, but since then he has not really done or said anything thing no one else has. Joey and Fab came out at the same time, in the same situation. How come Fab stays relevant withouth dropping an album, until recently?

@jthagreat.....classic mixtape????? I didn't know you could be in the top 5 out, with just a mixtape.

Skills is skills, but where is the classic album? Joey has been around since like 2002, but if all you can come up with is a classic mixtape..........

You can say he has not been on a major label since he left Def Jam, but the same thing happened to Cormega, right? How many ALBUMS did he release on his OWN. You could put Royce in this category too, along with a few other artists.

I'm not saying he can't rap, or he is not nice, but you guys are dangling on his nuts something serious.

If you liked Budden when he first came out then I dont see how you cant be a fan now cuz dude is lightyears better than he used to be.....and what do you meansince when he said things that no one else has??? most of his his content differs from every other rapper out there...no big cars, chains, being rich,girls....I just appreciate excellent lyrics and good music and Budden is definetly one of the best Ive ever heard

Joe Budden fans are the type that think they smart and real hip hop heads by liking a less known artist and discovering he really goes have more talent thanthe trash mainstream... but they only 4 feet below the surface. They haven't even left the Kiddy pool of the hip hop world. There's oceans of talentout there that they are clueless about, but being better than the 80% of fans still at the surface makes them feel superior like they better than everyone.This is the same for Lupe fans only they are 6-7 feet deep, dudes managed to get their heads under the water but haven't learned to dive yet.

Well, once you been down to the surface and seen what kinda REAL talent is out there.... Budden ain't #!@$. He has no classics, and will simply goforgotten in the rap world.

You don't see nobody else crying over some stupid VIBE list or starting beefs every weekend... dude seriously has some problems. Fiending for attentionlike it was crack from this to his "Joe BuddenTV" even using his girl to get attention.... sorry Joe, unless you step in the lab and back up what youbeen saying, no one will care. Go on your grind like your buddy Crooked I (dude is more of a rapper than Budden ever will be, and had an attempt at his lifeand still got less attention than budden on NT)

based on this....if he's just lookin for attention...yall sure are feedin it to him.

I stopped watching/listening to his vlogs/interviews months ago.

But he knows it'll keep his name out there, and sure enough..

Originally Posted by M16

Joe Budden fans are the type that think they smart and real hip hop heads by liking a less known artist and discovering he really goes have more talent than the trash mainstream... but they only 4 feet below the surface. They haven't even left the Kiddy pool of the hip hop world. There's oceans of talent out there that they are clueless about, but being better than the 80% of fans still at the surface makes them feel superior like they better than everyone. This is the same for Lupe fans only they are 6-7 feet deep, dudes managed to get their heads under the water but haven't learned to dive yet.

Well, once you been down to the surface and seen what kinda REAL talent is out there.... Budden ain't #!@$. He has no classics, and will simply go forgotten in the rap world.

You don't see nobody else crying over some stupid VIBE list or starting beefs every weekend... dude seriously has some problems. Fiending for attention like it was crack from this to his "Joe BuddenTV" even using his girl to get attention.... sorry Joe, unless you step in the lab and back up what you been saying, no one will care. Go on your grind like your buddy Crooked I (dude is more of a rapper than Budden ever will be, and had an attempt at his life and still got less attention than budden on NT)
indifferent.gif
dude has mad classic material....just cuz it aintsell a mill doesnt mean it aint classic.....but you just seem mad, Budden must of took ya lunch money back in the day or something

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by M16

Someone needs to remind him that he's an average rapper at best.
might be true, but name 10 better that dropped a mixtape/album in the last 12 months
nerd.gif

Jada
Styles
Malice
Pusha T
Drake
Cam'ron
Eminem
Nas
Blu
AZ
T.I.
Drake..WHOAA!!!!. ..You can take T.I. and Cam of that list as well while your at. But yea there are tons of dudes out better than Joey or on hislevel

Back
Top Bottom