John Wall is eligible for this year's NBA draft?

Say the Thunder get the 3rd pick.

Thabeet and Griffin are off the board.

DO they go Rubio, Harden, or Wall?

A backcourt of Wall and Russy would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
athletically, but neither are great shooters and they are virtually the same height. They could essentiallyshare PG duties but I would think that Wall would eventually get the lions share. (A fast break w/ KD & Russ on the wing w/ Green filling in behind them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Rubio coming in moves Russy to the 2. Frees him up a bit more to attack. He could play like and Andre Iguoudala (sp?) role possibly.

Harden would be a really good fit, provided that the Thunder are set in Russy being their PG of the future. You get your scorer/shooter who can also facilitatethe O if necessary.

Who would be the best fit IYO?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Thabeet and Griffin are off the board

sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
athletically, but neither are great shooters and they are virtually the same height. They could essentially share PG duties but I would think that Wall would eventually get the lions share

Rubio coming in moves Russy to the 2. Frees him up a bit more to attack. He could play like and Andre Iguoudala (sp?) role possibly.

Harden would be a really good fit, provided that the Thunder are set in Russy being their PG of the future. You get your scorer/shooter who can also facilitate the O if necessary.

Impossible...

And I swear once I read that I stopped reading crossed out the rest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Impossible...

laugh.gif
Come on man, just play along.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nope

Kings-Wall or Rubio
Wiz-Blake or Thabeet
Clipps-Wall or Rubio(Theyll ship B Diddy like they tried to do this yr) Their frontline is stacked
Thunder- Blake or Thabeet
Grizz-Wall or Rubio
Wolves-Wall or Rubio

Impossible...

laugh.gif
Come on man, just play along.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nope

Kings-Wall or Rubio
Wiz-Blake or Thabeet
Clipps-Wall or Rubio(Theyll ship B Diddy like they tried to do this yr) Their frontline is stacked
Grizz-Wall or Rubio
Wolves-Wall or Rubio
87d3543fb104ae35177858e595bce5f56233aa6.gif

Thabeet and Griffin are off the board.

sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
athletically, but neither are great shooters and they are virtually the same height. They could essentially share PG duties but I would think that Wall would eventually get the lions share. (A fast break w/ KD & Russ on the wing w/ Green filling in behind them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Harden would be a really good fit, provided that the Thunder are set in Russy being their PG of the future. You get your scorer/shooter who can also facilitate the O if necessary.

I'd have to think it would be Wall or Rubio.

They got Westbrook, Weaver, Sefolosa and even Livingston to swing at the SG, so no need for Harden with Wall or Rubio on the board.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nope

Kings-Wall or Rubio
Wiz-Blake or Thabeet
Grizz-Wall or Rubio
Wolves-Wall or Rubio
Nuh uh... Blake Griffin is going #1 in this draft regardless of who wins the Lottery... Whether they trade out and take someone else is a wholeother topic, but taking anybody but Blake Griffin in that top spot, even if Wall declares, is bad business...

You don't pass on clearly the best talent in the draft without getting some type of compensation for doing so, especially when it's overall thisweak...

And Dre, I see the point about what a team needs... But even still, it's hard to argue he ain't gonna be one of the three best talents in thedraft whenever he declares... Sure, he may slip a spot or two because of team needs, but are Hasheem Thabeet or James Harden more talented or have higherupsides? Frankly, I see very, very little upside potential with Harden... He is what he is... And Thabeet ain't ever gonna be a scoring big man, so thatlimits his upside as well...

Anybody saying that dude should college if he's a guaranteed top 5 pick and can declare is absolutely ******ed.

Dude could be a bum and be exposed if he went to college plus there is also the injury risk.

If and that's a big if dude is really a hands down top 5 pick now then he should definitely declare.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And Dre, I see the point about what a team needs... But even still, it's hard to argue he ain't gonna be one of the three best talents in the draft whenever he declares... Sure, he may slip a spot or two because of team needs, but are Hasheem Thabeet or James Harden more talented or have higher upsides? Frankly, I see very, very little upside potential with Harden... He is what he is... And Thabeet ain't ever gonna be a scoring big man, so that limits his upside as well...
Oh no doubt, I never said that he wasn't going top 3.

Just that it isn't 1000000% sure that he goes top 3.

John Wall is better than Rubio. I just aint feeling the kid, I dont think Rubio will do good in the NBA

I find it really hard to believe that nobody within Wall's camp has even discussed his NBA eligibility. Top 5 money on the table and you don't evendiscuss it? I'm calling shenanigans.

And would y'all really take Harden over Wall? I can't see that at all.

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Do some of you guys follow basketball? No seriously im questioning this....

John Wall would not be a top 3 pick in any draft? and he wouldnt be a top 3 pick in this draft ? @!%+!...........

I dont even like the kid that much cuz of his attitude but hes a lock top 3 pick in any draft simply because of his physical tools and natural ability. His length, size and athleticism are VERY rare for a pg.

Harden over wall? HAHAHAHAH....... also for thabeet.

The only justifiable choices would be Griffin and Rubio

Yeah seriously bro. Though I think he will go over Rubio - John Wall's potential is unlimited, Rubio has some limits as there are question marks with hislack of quickness and ability to defend nba guards.

not a college fan, but i rather have a skilled point guard over a big man.
im just saying...

Why is everyone bringing up Harden? I can't wait to see this variant John Salmons play underwhelming basketball in the league.
grin.gif

no disrespect to homie...but you talking about him taking business classes to learn how to manage his money.....HE FAILED THE 10TH GRADE. you really thinkhe's gonna do anything besides take easy classes and get a 2.0 gpa?

Back
Top Bottom