Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I hate the way they crease but i still own a pair
wink.gif

250 preorder is a deal at this point. They'll be scarce. It's worth the 2 weeks it'll be on my cc. I am still trying to 100 percent secure a set. If anyone can help me, it's appreciated.

250 preorder is a deal at this point. They'll be scarce. It's worth the 2 weeks it'll be on my cc. I am still trying to 100 percent secure a set. If anyone can help me, it's appreciated.

Me too I don't believe for a min either of these preorders will come through but if they do that's just extra I have 4 pairs of the first I'll probably get four pairs of these as well doubt we ever see them retro'd

DAWG I NEED A SHADY SKATESHOP TO POST A GUARANTEED PRE ORDER. PRICE IS NOT A PROBLEM, MAKING SURE I GET THE DAMN SHOES IS LOL.

I wonder how the white paint is actually like.  In the improbable event that I nab one (or even both lol) pairs of the 1s, I'm heavily considering just getting some paint remover to get to the Royals and Black/Red underneath.  

Haha I'm just giving you **** bro not sure where you're located but you may be able to drop into a shop and offer some cash
IM SORRY BRO IM SCRESSED, GOT THIS LE BAIN DROPPING, DEAL FOR BRED 1S FELL THROUGH ALL THIS SH*T IS A MESS LOL. I ALSO GOT A 5K NEXT WEEKEND THAT IM ORGANIZING, I NEED TO AT LEAST GUARANTEE ONE PAIR LOL

oh true my b! read part of it wrong.....

edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom