Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I own a pair of banned 1s and I have a pair of Royals. I want both pairs because I like the concept of how the shoe is going to look all scuffed up and stuff. I'm looking forward to just beating these up.
this. i feel like these are being begged to wear often. we're all guilty of babying our kicks, but these?! i'm looking for trouble to get into with. THESE WILL BE WORN OUT THE STORE

Last edited:
My intent was only to spread the love. No it's no guarantee but nothing to lose really. If I get a pair for retail then awesome!

Damn been away for a few days and missed out on your info. Would've copped there if it's still available. How much did it come down to again 250 a pair?

i'm so thirsty for these:wow:.
anybody from NYC know how the Stecyk release went at the blades locations? i didnt really like that sneaker so i wasn't paying attention. seems like this release is a bit more hyped tho

i'm so thirsty for these:wow:.
anybody from NYC know how the Stecyk release went at the blades locations? i didnt really like that sneaker so i wasn't paying attention. seems like this release is a bit more hyped tho
Blades is gonna look like the Tiff release. They might expect that and do the raffle route. Go to LI or Conn if you can. KCDC in BK did a sneak ticket release the day before the Tiffs release. GL

Yeah. And the fact that pre order sites are waiting until 12pm to contact you if you're good or canceled is sketchy 5 thou. If they charge you immediately I can almost guarantee they're using your money to cop to flip, then refunding as soon as they sell em. It's genius lol. No cost to them.

Yeah. And the fact that pre order sites are waiting until 12pm to contact you if you're good or canceled is sketchy 5 thou. If they charge you immediately I can almost guarantee they're using your money to cop to flip, then refunding as soon as they sell em. It's genius lol. No cost to them.
interest free loan - cant beat it.

Last edited:
kd's dropping the week after these 
mean.gif
 was hoping for this to be a smokescreen

WTL's were pushed back but is it true they are getting pushed back to the 7 because if so the release might get swept under the radar
happy.gif

kd's dropping the week after these 
mean.gif
 was hoping for this to be a smokescreen
yea.  I'm sure they didn't think the the AJxSB's would create as much hype.  I was hoping for the KD's to release the same time as well.  While everyone was clicking away on them, I was hoping to snipe at least one pair of these on NDC. 

Oh well...

Blades is gonna look like the Tiff release. They might expect that and do the raffle route. Go to LI or Conn if you can. KCDC in BK did a sneak ticket release the day before the Tiffs release. GL
unless dudes at blades are lying they are only doing raffles for big releases from here on out - the tiff release got them in trouble with the soho business owners association

they were told if that happened again they would be shut down

for the first AJ1 X SB they did a raffle and i would be expect the same for this one

DQM was FCFS  for the first one and from what i hear it was not pleasant - it would not be surprising if they went raffle too

these skateshops with SB accounts are not used to jordanheads (which these releases bring out) and aren't equipped with the proper manpower to handle a FCFS release like this

unless dudes at blades are lying they are only doing raffles for big releases from here on out - the tiff release got them in trouble with the soho business owners association

they were told if that happened again they would be shut down

for the first AJ1 X SB they did a raffle and i would be expect the same for this one

DQM was FCFS  for the first one and from what i hear it was not pleasant - it would not be surprising if they went raffle too

these skateshops with SB accounts are not used to jordanheads (which these releases bring out) and aren't equipped with the proper manpower to handle a FCFS release like this
Blades better do a raffle otherwise...chaos lol I remember picking up my SOMPs from them and I spoke to a worker there about the tiff release and I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson.

^^^ man I'm still looking for my first pair of the first sb1 collar.

as long as I get a black pair of the LM I'll be straight lol

Back
Top Bottom