Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

just make sure the seller specifies everything explicitly

this is what mine did for the ATC i paid 25 bucks for

Terms and conditions
The buyer is paying $25 for me to put the Jordan 1 SB "Lance mountain" in the white colorway in a size 13 in his nike.com cart. Once this is done the invoice is non refundable. If i cannot do this then the buyer will receive a refund.

Last edited:
Depending on the price of the preorder, I would rather pay resale than do that. Especially since most dont even guarentee pairs.

Give it a week after release, these will be going in the mid 2s. NO WAY these go for more than actual black/reds. ill be damned if that happens.

But then again, dudes are really dumb.

I wonder what Brookly projects is charging ? Last AJxsb collabo they charged 250-+ tax was 263 ish

Depending on the price of the preorder, I would rather pay resale than do that. Especially since most dont even guarentee pairs.

Give it a week after release, these will be going in the mid 2s. NO WAY these go for more than actual black/reds. ill be damned if that happens.

But then again, dudes are really dumb.
i am going with the ladder on that one.... dudes are really dumb...

Anyone in the Boston area know if a line has started at Concepts yet? Thinking if I should head there tomorrow morning to camp or not.

line was only 15 deep now its 35 deep!.... smdh!!
mad.gif

its not. but with a smaller selection the odds are higher than ebay

You said there were scammers on kixify but there really is no way you can be scammed some buyer protection as eBay (paypal) unless you're doing stupid **** like gifting the money to someone you don't know

thats the problem was planning to camp after work tomorrow, but luckily i was able to enter a couple of raffles. you in socal? @chr0nix

The salt is already running through my veins. I hope to live vicariously through all of you!

You said there were scammers on kixify but there really is no way you can be scammed some buyer protection as eBay (paypal) unless you're doing stupid **** like gifting the money to someone you don't know
ever get a money request from paypal mobile? looks lime a simplified text site when u open it up and theres no protection on the buyers side. not alot of people know that

Yep, whenever i get sent an invoice, I always pay it on my laptop. It's a good habit to have

ever get a money request from paypal mobile? looks lime a simplified text site when u open it up and theres no protection on the buyers side. not alot of people know that
This is VERY TRUE. I didn't know the difference. Always use your computer and make sure it gives the person's address you are dealing with. Paypal definitely looked out for me. Matter of fact they looked out for me twice. Just be careful.

Only had an issue one time when someone sent me a fake pair of 88's PayPal handled the whole thing other then destroying the shoes I had to do that

Back
Top Bottom