Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Here's some spots for all the kooks living on the thread tonight,  refreshing international online skateshops you've never heard of

slam city

size?

endclothing

SNS

scene preston

consortium

noteshop

Got to check noteshop out....

maybe I am in the minority but I HATE when people try to talk to me about my shoes

walked into Zumiez to get my girl a pair of Tom's and the dude pointed from like 25 ft and was like "ARE THOSE THEM ARE THOSE THE DIAMOND DUNKS?!?!?" then proceeded to try and sell me all this matching gear until I told him I hate Diamond :lol:

i REALLY hate that especially when im coming in for a reason i dont wanna stand around the grocery store n chat with you about shoes .....widero

"No one said anything about my shoes" lol this thread is hella funny.
right?! What IS there to expect when resellers and heads are all camped out at Atlas?

​On a side note.. I don't think the average joe/jane will notice these unscuffed… I went to the cafe near my work the other day and a guy working there [with some beat up blk/gld ones on] was like, "what are those? Just some all black ones?"

i REALLY hate that especially when im coming in for a reason i dont wanna stand around the grocery store n chat with you about shoes .....widero

yooooo that just reminded me; there is this dude who works the self check out at the grocery store by me and he remembers me now because I was wearing the BA Projects last year

I purposely avoid self checkout when he is there because he hovers over me trying to discuss the newest releases :smh:

dude looks like a bum version of Questlove :lol:

Last edited:
Live in Charlotte. Currently in Charleston SC for work.
I can dig it .. used to live in Charlotte myself but moved to Raleigh. How's the hype in SC? Is it worth finding a low key shop out there for releases like this? I'd glady drive a few hours to save myself the hassle

maybe I am in the minority but I HATE when people try to talk to me about my shoes

walked into Zumiez to get my girl a pair of Tom's and the dude pointed from like 25 ft and was like "ARE THOSE THEM ARE THOSE THE DIAMOND DUNKS?!?!?" then proceeded to try and sell me all this matching gear until I told him I hate Diamond
laugh.gif
That happened to me at NTNY. Dude tried to sell me some effin tiger camo shirt cuz I'm wearing tiffs? F outta here.

the white pairs have white stitching. More work for people who want to make breds/royals
Hmm Sharpie anyone? I'm keeping mine stock. Wonder how many pairs end up and as royals and breds. It's gonna make the original LMs even more limited.

Last edited:

the white pairs have white stitching. More work for people who want to make breds/royals
That's kinda silly but it makes me glad I didn't buy to make breds/royals but I have to admit the idea crossed my mind. Who didn't think about that?

yooooo that just reminded me; there is this dude who works the self check out at the grocery store by me and he remembers me now because I was wearing the BA Projects last year

I purposely avoid self checkout when he is there because he hovers over me trying to discuss the newest releases :smh:

dude looks like a bum version of Questlove :lol:

see thats my go to ... i know exactly where the items i want are & im usually in there 5 mins tops using self checkout. i aint trying to talk to you about no damn blk/red 1's in the freezer section fool.

I can dig it .. used to live in Charlotte myself but moved to Raleigh. How's the hype in SC? Is it worth finding a low key shop out there for releases like this? I'd glady drive a few hours to save myself the hassle

I honestly don't know what to expect :lol:. First SB purchase in this state. Made my calls earlier this week and found only one skateshop selling these. I used to live and go to school in Raleigh. Used to cop most of my SB's at Vertical Urge.

Last edited:

Sometimes it's cool. Went to the mall to fill out raffles for the gamma 11s and I was wearing my yellowed stealth 5s. Dude working at the FNL offered me free repairs on them cause he does it as a hobby. It was cool

The local skate shops in my area are shady as hell...and when I called to ask whether they would have a raffle or first come first serve.  I got "Already sold out." this was last week lol..

The discussion about the shoes you're wearing from random strangers...case and point. supreme foams in dc a few weekends ago lol. between it being foam capital with the the hood dudes and all the little 401k babies in gtown asking me how much, safe to say I'll settle for some vans or janoskis next time.

Sometimes it's cool. Went to the mall to fill out raffles for the gamma 11s and I was wearing my yellowed stealth 5s. Dude working at the FNL offered me free repairs on them cause he does it as a hobby. It was cool
It's not always bad but it hurts my soul when someone who knows nothing about shoes tries to do this to me and act like they know everything cuz they read one article somewhere. The reason I sold my tiffs is because it brought too much attention from HB's. Made me sick.

Here's some spots for all the kooks living on the thread tonight,  refreshing international online skateshops you've never heard of

slam city

size?

endclothing

SNS

scene preston

consortium

noteshop
I had my eye on all of these until ya'll brought up the customs ****...I really dont wanna be paying an additional 50 or 60 bucks for these. But then again I dont wanna strike out on NDC and my raffle. True dilemma

I had my eye on all of these until ya'll brought up the customs ****...I really dont wanna be paying an additional 50 or 60 bucks for these. But then again I dont wanna strike out on NDC and my raffle. True dilemma
Customs is generally only a concern for purchases over 200-300. If you order one pair, customs ain't a thang but the shipping still is.

Back
Top Bottom