Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

saw this posted in the SB thread
don't fall into the hype :rofl:

View media item 1019608
"but if you think about it"
f657a357-384e-4aed-ad57-33a11fa47f78.gif

So is the leather on these actually that good? I see ppl dropping the "better then banneds" line, but is it true? My pairs on in the mail so whilst I wait I wonder are they better then royals/breds from last year? There gonna be worn for 2 weeks straight on my holiday and figured save my actuall royals/breds from death.

From what I've heard from numerous people, it's banned-esque but not quite there yet. @DJ Proto J  is the expert on banneds to my knowledge.

Banneds used real, actual leather from what I heard. Please correct me if I'm wrong

So is the leather on these actually that good? I see ppl dropping the "better then banneds" line, but is it true? My pairs on in the mail so whilst I wait I wonder are they better then royals/breds from last year? There gonna be worn for 2 weeks straight on my holiday and figured save my actuall royals/breds from death.

It's been stated and over that it's near banned quality if not better which automatically would mean it's better than either of those

i was just comparing them to my bred 1s from '13 and the leather on the LMs is much much nicer.

I mean yeah it's cool to have better quality leather, but when they're being worn constantly it really wouldn't end up being a huge deal for me. I recognize that it's not he 80s and the 90s and corners will be cut.

People who complained about the leather on the Black/Reds haven't worn their pairs enough yet. Sure, it's pretty stiff fresh out the box but man does it soften up and become supple over time. Creases so damn nicely too. I love my pair to death, I've worn them all last week to work

I mean yeah it's cool to have better quality leather, but when they're being worn constantly it really wouldn't end up being a huge deal for me. I recognize that it's not he 80s and the 90s and corners will be cut.
Man, as long as it's not like the Tiffs I'm happy. Joints weren't bad but severely dissapointing.

I have worn my Tiffs easily over 75 times so far and they are holding up really well; I think the quality is pretty good on them IMO

they are essentially my beaters since I have a second pair

Back
Top Bottom