Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

People who complained about the leather on the Black/Reds haven't worn their pairs enough yet. Sure, it's pretty stiff fresh out the box but man does it soften up and become supple over time. Creases so damn nicely too. I love my pair to death, I've worn them all last week to work

Correct

Well if it's a huge deal to YOU then I suppose you haven't copped anything JB has put out in the past 5 years lmao.

Dust the sand out your cat, I wasn't calling anyone out lol.

I have, but I'm very selective with Jordan Brand. They pick and choose certain shoes to make really well. Like Fear IV's were better than a normal IV. Vegas 1's are another example, along with Motorsport 6's. I just don't buy the junk.

I know you weren't calling anyone out. I just want quality products. Afteralll, they said it themselves...quality inspired by the greatest player ever. Well, give us that if that's your slogan.

I have, but I'm very selective with Jordan Brand. They pick and choose certain shoes to make really well. Like Fear IV's were better than a normal IV. Vegas 1's are another example, along with Motorsport 6's. I just don't buy the junk.

I know you weren't calling anyone out. I just want quality products. Afteralll, they said it themselves...quality inspired by the greatest player ever. Well, give us that if that's your slogan.
I feel you man, but that's why I've pretty much given up on JB outside of my childhood favorites.

Leather is more similar to the Vegas jordan ones or '09 shadows. Not quite banned

This I own all of these and it is the same/similar to Vegas better than 13 blk/red royal but not quite banned but that may have something to do with the extra layer of paint Idk

I have worn my Tiffs easily over 75 times so far and they are holding up really well; I think the quality is pretty good on them IMO

they are essentially my beaters since I have a second pair
dog i honestly don't even know to rock my tiffs lol. maybe worn em 10 times max.

Sweet, cant wait too hold em now. I didn't read the previous pages cos this thread moves too fast. Maybe ill beat the **** out of my royals or breds then... lol. These sound too good too beat, but then again that's the way they were made.. glad 1's don't fall apart like other numbers.

Sweet, cant wait too hold em now. I didn't read the previous pages cos this thread moves too fast. Maybe ill beat the **** out of my royals or breds then... lol. These sound too good too beat, but then again that's the way they were made.. glad 1's don't fall apart like other numbers.

Don't bother with the other pages fam. Just a bunch of bickering lol.

I have worn my Tiffs easily over 75 times so far and they are holding up really well; I think the quality is pretty good on them IMO

they are essentially my beaters since I have a second pair
Don't get me wrong, Tiffs have good quality. I think the best way to describe them is solid. I've worn mine probably 30-40 times. 

I guess my bad thoughts stem from all 4 pairs that I bought having precreased toeboxes out the box. Literally, all four pairs man smh. 

But they've held up well. They survived a trek all the way from West Side Downtown to Beaver Stadium at school for Blue & White. Spilled beer and everything all over them. Held up nice that day

Don't get me wrong, Tiffs have good quality. I think the best way to describe them is solid. I've worn mine probably 30-40 times. 

I guess my bad thoughts stem from all 4 pairs that I bought having precreased toeboxes out the box. Literally, all four pairs man smh. 

But they've held up well. They survived a trek all the way from West Side Downtown to Beaver Stadium at school for Blue & White. Spilled beer and everything all over them. Held up nice that day

I think it's just hard to compare to the lows because those damn things were flawless

word I've been doing white or grey tees. I just don't how to lace em lmaooo. like my second pair of dunk highs that I have worn casually, the rest I've skated.
Plain tee, raw jeans and tiffs are my go to for everyday activity
It's the lacing thats tough on them. The padding on the dunk highs are too thick for me since I wear slim fit-skinny jeans. That's why I prefer 1s because I can cover the shoes with my pants for a much cleaner look imo

@StillIn729, this is what I  was talking about with that creasing smh. These are DS with the damn paper stuffed in the toebox and they still look like this

I think it's just hard to compare to the lows because those damn things were flawless
Yep. I guess my #1 gripe with the highs is the croc print. I wish it was shinier and more engrained, but other than that I'm happy with my two pairs. Joints are my go to along with my black/red 1s

It's the lacing thats tough on them. The padding on the dunk highs are too thick for me since I wear slim fit-skinny jeans. That's why I prefer 1s because I can cover the shoes with my pants for a much cleaner look imo
View media item 803236

@StillIn729
, this is what I was talking about with that creasing smh. These are DS with the damn paper stuffed in the toebox and they still look like this

View media item 798963

Damn maybe it's just because my size is smaller but I'd be heated if that's how my pair came then I'd realize Nike doesn't care and still wear them bc they got me :lol:

I def expect the 1's to be a bit of a better quality; the 1st SB 1's were solid quality wise but not great

Last edited:
@StillIn729  , I think you I remember you posting a WDYWT Tiff's pic. Mind sharing if it's in your "Recent Photos" in the Pictures function? Interested to see how you laced them

View media item 803236

@StillIn729
, this is what I was talking about with that creasing smh. These are DS with the damn paper stuffed in the toebox and they still look like this

View media item 798963

I feel you man. I rock tapered jeans so it's the same deal as well. The padding and the strange lacing (especially with shorts) throws me off on the tiffs. Oh well, bout to turn them into beaters

Back
Top Bottom