Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

THIS

I didn't even knew people was serious about keeping 1s crease free
No idea if you guys were referring to me but I do agree with you, 1s/Dunks look amazing creased. I just enjoy doing the process myself. No better feeling than seeing a beat pair of kicks and knowing you enjoyed your pair.

I was just heated that someone at the factory decided to take em for a test spin first

does anyone know information about fake sb's?? I'm not looking for the fake one but i heard there are fakes already in market.

if you have any info would you share it??

DC is that type of teacher that begins his lesson with a YouTube video because it's someone related to the material. And then ends up watching YT videos all class.

Except he shows kid videos of Muta, Jushin, and NXT

Edit: Wrong thread. Oh well, ya'll might find it amusing if you know @DCAllAmerican  

Last edited:
No idea if you guys were referring to me but I do agree with you, 1s/Dunks look amazing creased. I just enjoy doing the process myself. No better feeling than seeing a beat pair of kicks and knowing you enjoyed your pair.

I was just heated that someone at the factory decided to take em for a test spin first

Referring to guy who says he is wearing shields

DC is that type of teacher that begins his lesson with a YouTube video because it's someone related to the material. And then ends up watching YT videos all class.

Edit: Wrong thread. Oh well, ya'll might find it amusing if you know @DCAllAmerican

View media item 1019739
If this isn't the most appropriate time to use this meme I don't know what is

Last edited:
saw it on a fb group 
nthat.gif

Hahaha. I thought I missed a DC post here. Rep when I can again

Back
Top Bottom