Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

oh snap, think i mightve just scooped up a white sz9 from street machine. we'll see.

Edit: anyone know if SM uses US or UK sizing?

Last edited:

oh snap, think i mightve just scooped up a white sz9 from street machine. we'll see.

Edit: anyone know if SM uses US or UK sizing?
US sizing I believe.

Just checked my last invoice.  It is US sizing.

Last edited:
not sure if this has been asked before. the whole shoe of the white pair is covered in white paint. is it the same with the blacks? or is the red/blue areas only covered in black paint? 

basically did they put a coating of black paint over the already black areas of the shoe?

not sure if this has been asked before. the whole shoe of the white pair is covered in white paint. is it the same with the blacks? or is the red/blue areas only covered in black paint? 

basically did they put a coating of black paint over the already black areas of the shoe?

Yup black on black.

Damn, I'd double up if they had size 10 
nerd.gif

I can't stand dudes who have poor communication trying to do a transaction. Goes to show that Trader Feedback here ain't nothing but a number

Yes bad communication with a seller always leaves me with a bad feeling. I always respond throughly and thoughtfully to whoever I'm selling too. I only do it because that is how I would like to be treated when I buy a product. Never sent back a one word answer and never will.

Want everyone to feel good about the transaction. Also love the 100% feedback with great comments :smokin

Man, they're both equally as bad. I'll give you the backstory.

Dude messages ME trying to trade his white LMs + cash for my supreme foams. I tell him $325 cash which I think is very fair. He then says no and that's that.

Dude texts me at 2 am in the morning one night saying "I got them, lmk"

So I text him saying I'll do an even $300 and he says okay. Doesn't respond for several hours. Responds back saying $250 and I agree. He says I'll hit you in the morning to work out the details.

Dude never hits me up. Goes several hours between text messages. I ask him several times if we gonna do this or nah and he just beats around the bush.

SMH, I'm done with this clown. This is how ya'll really conduct business? It should honestly only take 15 minutes tops to complete a transaction between negotiating, getting pics, and getting invoices made. Just because they're sneakers doesn't mean you have to stop acting professional with your business. I'm a no nonsense kind of guy. Get right to the point smh

Last edited:

Dude messages ME trying to trade his white LMs + cash for my supreme foams. I tell him $325 cash which I think is very fair. He then says no and that's that.

So I text him saying I'll do an even $300 and he says okay. Doesn't respond for several hours. Responds back saying $250 and I agree. He says I'll hit you in the morning to work out the details.

Dude never hits me up. Goes several hours between text messages. I ask him several times if we gonna do this or nah and he just beats around the bush.

SMH, I'm down with this clown. This is how ya'll really conduct business. It should honestly only take 15 minutes tops to complete a transaction between negotiating, getting pics, and getting invoices made.

5 tops, 15 is just being generous. Usually you can spot a bs buyer from the moment he contacts you. I hate the "can I see more pics" of the shoes that are already labeled as DS.

Or the "is that price negotiable" messages. I hate it.

Point blank, if you ask for the digits brah, you clearly intend on buying, don't hit me with 21 questions like you 50 or somethin.

My favorite buyers are the ones who I can communicate with about other **** after the sale is done, just general sneaker stuff, sometimes it's good to know exactly who you're selling to.

When people start that one price here, then suddenly they only got this amount, I mark the message as read and keep it moving. You got people that'll try to lowball you out of anything.

^
Everything in the last 2 posts are facts.

Every transaction should be quick and smooth.

There is no point to stress when it comes to this stuff. People claim it's a game but when you movin around thousands of dollars in assets and cash there is no room for error.

If a dude is giving me a bad feelin IM OUT.

Last edited:

SMH, I'm done with this clown. This is how ya'll really conduct business? It should honestly only take 15 minutes tops to complete a transaction between negotiating, getting pics, and getting invoices made. Just because they're sneakers doesn't mean you have to stop acting professional with your business. I'm a no nonsense kind of guy. Get right to the point smh
Think I got you beat my brother, had an extra pair of the concord lows and I put them up on craigslist. Within 15 minutes I got hit up and dude wanted me to meet him at a local mall. So like an idiot I go there and he says he's literally walking into the mall and than like an idiot I sit there waiting. Not only did this fool not show up but he quits responding to his text messages so I finally just text him and tell him he wasted my "explicit" time and he responds that he found them cheaper on his way in. BS.......................................... 

Last edited:
I just straight up ask for the price they'll let their shoes go for. Occasionally I'll ask for a little lower and if they say no, I just ask that they keep me in mind if they end up not selling them. Thank them for their time and peace out.

Last edited:
5 tops, 15 is just being generous. Usually you can spot a bs buyer from the moment he contacts you. I hate the "can I see more pics" of the shoes that are already labeled as DS.

Point blank, if you ask for the digits brah, you clearly intend on buying, don't hit me with 21 questions like you 50 or somethin.

My favorite buyers are the ones who I can communicate with about other **** after the sale is done, just general sneaker stuff, sometimes it's good to know exactly who you're selling to.

When people start that one price here, then suddenly they only got this amount, I mark the message as read and keep it moving. You got people that'll try to lowball you out of anything.
it'd slways the guys on the board acting like they'll make it rain no questions asked for a pair of 10.5's and then when you hit them up they asking for you to hold on to the kicks for 3 weeks 
mean.gif

if you got 7 mins, enjoy..

SMH, I'm down with this clown. This is how ya'll really conduct business. It should honestly only take 15 minutes tops to complete a transaction between negotiating, getting pics, and getting invoices made.

thats my biggest pet peeve & hate to say but A LOT of dudes on nt do it all d time :smh:

Last edited:

Think I got you beat my brother, had an extra pair of the concord lows and I put them up on craigslist. Within 15 minutes I got hit up and dude wanted me to meet him at a local mall. So like an idiot I go there and he says he's literally walking into the mall and than like an idiot I sit there waiting. Not only did this fool not show up but he quits responding to his text messages so I finally just text him and tell him he wasted my "explicit" time and he responds that he found them cheaper on his way in. BS.......................................... 
No idea if you missed it when I posted it, but this got everyone beat:

You can't be a seller, where you're making a profit, and get mad at buyers questions...

That is sales 101....
Correctomundo, no matter how annoying that particular buyer is.  Of course there's a time where you should walk away but buyers are also thinking that they are being had while trying to complete the transaction.  Everybody is trying to protect themselves unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom