Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Are those your Haze? I've wanted a pair of those for years, special box be damned I was willing to take the regular release in the normal Nike box. Definitely a shoe that flys under the radar now since nobody seems to know anything about it, but it pops up so infrequently that I've never had a chance to pounce on them in my size.

Only if it was a sz 10 in black....
Decided to scan the usual sites and skip my morning PT because the nurse came in making all kinds of noise and saw them posted on SH. I would have loved to double up on both.

I didn't think they were going to post them on their website.

Last edited:

Is 315 shipped good? 

I wanted to get a second pair but didn't know how far these will fall.
I think if you can get them under 300 right now.. i would buy them within the next few weeks though.. i can see prices on Deadstock pairs skyrocket in the future.. 

Are those your Haze? I've wanted a pair of those for years, special box be damned I was willing to take the regular release in the normal Nike box. Definitely a shoe that flys under the radar now since nobody seems to know anything about it, but it pops up so infrequently that I've never had a chance to pounce on them in my size.
Nah thats not my pair... Ive had plenty of opportunities to get them though, but you're right they are tough to come by now a days.

Last edited:
robert-duvall-as-boo-radley-1.jpg

Thanks for the informative feedback.

Got my pair, but there was no stamp in the box. Did anyone else get a pair like this?
Mine has a stamp. But more recently I've been seeing legit pairs and other NTers have pairs picked up in retail stores that has no stamp in the box. So its common just not that heard of because some ppl don't even notice. Where did you get them from?

Mine has a stamp. But more recently I've been seeing legit pairs and other NTers have pairs picked up in retail stores that has no stamp in the box. So its common just not that heard of because some ppl don't even notice. Where did you get them from?

Got them from a reseller. Just found it odd. Thanks for the heads up!

Got my pair, but there was no stamp in the box. Did anyone else get a pair like this?
I wouldn't be worried about the stamp, but be more worried if it didn't have this black sticker on the bottom

Or no MSRP tag along with a whole bunch of other stuff

Last edited:
I seen like 10 people wearing theirs today while picking up the wtkds and cigars, one dude had a royal on one foot and white lance mountain on the other lmao

Last edited:
I seen like 10 people wearing theirs today while picking up the wtkds and cigars, one dude had a royal on one foot and white lance mountain on the other lmao
Lmao you shoulda got a pic. Woulda been funnier it was a fake royal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom