Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

as V.Lombardi said "Winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing!" 

but definitely hear where ya coming from! 
wink.gif

Either way, Im basically Eddie Mush when it comes to gambling!  Ha
nice goodfellas reference! 
laugh.gif

edit: i meant bronx tale, i dont know what i was thinking.  
mean.gif

Last edited:

what the hell you need 6 sets for

you guys take it too far 
laugh.gif
I have a feeling they're going to be some very good trade bait in the future. I don't mind having 6 pairs of LMs. I have 3 pairs of Royals and I honestly would take a pair of Black LMs over those any day of the week. Quality on these LMs is 
nthat.gif
. Just waiting for the right time to move these Royals. Gonna make some good $$!

I have a feeling they're going to be some very good trade bait in the future. I don't mind having 6 pairs of LMs. I have 3 pairs of Royals and I honestly would take a pair of Black LMs over those any day of the week. Quality on these LMs is 
nthat.gif
. Just waiting for the right time to move these Royals. Gonna make some good $$!
Aint mad @ Cha...Have a SET of LMs and still wanna another! 

Have Royals 13' n been thinking on dumping em here real soon! LMs Hands down my FAVORITE shoe... for the moment at least! 
eyes.gif

There is only one true reality, you either have a pair of 2013 royals or you dont. If you do and you got LMs, enjoy. If not then have fun dropping 600 on a set of poor mans grails. The Lances are sweet.

There is only one true reality, you either have a pair of 2013 royals or you dont. If you do and you got LMs, enjoy. If not then have fun dropping 600 on a set of poor mans grails. The Lances are sweet.

Can't tell whether your being salty or actually complimenting the shoe

LM at retail cost more than BReds and Royals, but they are poor mans grails? 

The quality on LM is way above that of the Royals, but they are poor mans grails?

Just because 2013 Royals are your grail doesn't mean it has to be the same for everyone else.

We get it, you don't like the fact that others like the LM over your precious Royals.

Why are you in this thread anyway?

LM at retail cost more than BReds and Royals, but they are poor mans grails? 

The quality on LM is way above that of the Royals, but they are poor mans grails?

Just because 2013 Royals are your grail doesn't mean it has to be the same for everyone else.

We get it, you don't like the fact that others like the LM over your precious Royals.

Why are you in this thread anyway?

Hello Nike Talk! I have been stalking the forums for weeks and finally signed up!

I just got the Craig Stecyk's,DS, got the pair with different size(Right pair - 9.5, Left pair - 9.0) for 208 shipped.

luckily both sizes fit me but are these worth keeping? Seller wasnt aware that they had different sizes and will be giving me a partial refund.

Hoping for a warm welcome from u guys!

Last edited:
my pair is at the post office. they open at 7am , which says lobby hours. pickup hours are 9. any chance I can pick these up at 7?
I dont want these left at my door until 9 when I get home

^^Your item would be loaded into the truck before that time so you might as well wait for it at your place.

Last edited:
You can request a hold as late as 3am the day of I think. And tell them whether you want to pick up at the post office or have them deliver it the day after the hold ends. I always do that when I'm traveling and it's never backfired.

https://holdmail.usps.com/holdmail/

2AM CST is the deadline to request a hold so you can still do it tonight.

Last edited:
Hello Nike Talk! I have been stalking the forums for weeks and finally signed up!

I just got the Craig Stecyk's,DS, got the pair with different size(Right pair - 9.5, Left pair - 9.0) for 208 shipped.

luckily both sizes fit me but are these worth keeping? Seller wasnt aware that they had different sizes and will be giving me a partial refund.

Hoping for a warm welcome from u guys!

Anyone??

Back
Top Bottom