Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

IM GONNA BOW OUT OF THIS RELEASE.

LOL STICKING TO THE HOYAS TERM... ERR DUNKS

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Fam just because you were able to score multiple pairs doesn't make the shoe not limited. 25K of an OG Jordan colorway is limited fam. People have a hard time copping GR Jordans that are produced in the 100 thousands.

Fact.

There's always someone that hits you with the "I was able to cop x amount of pairs...this was an easy release".

C'mon son...

Fact.

There's always someone that hits you with the "I was able to cop x amount of pairs...this was an easy release".

C'mon son...

True. It's the luck of the draw though. I've seen people who were able to get the OG Bred 1's easy like him but couldn't get the Concord XI's or got the Yeezy II's but couldn't get the diamond "Tiffany" dunks.

They could of done so much better with these. Imagine if they gave it a Supreme Hi fat tongue.

Oh well...,,

People would die man.

:rofl:

Wait to see if these are like supoer duper limited how s everyone gonna get crazy over them...

8)

Damn that last pic set sold me on em. If my local don't get em I'll try at whatever HoH will stock em.

I hope you are right but I won't believe it until I am able to once again cop a TLO release. My last success was the 3LAB5 (barely) back on December 30th. Before that I was batting nearly .1000, well except for a few hype releases (e.g., WTK, BRED 1 OG, KB Preludes). Shout out to rspot for my previous success.
according to ES, nike fixed the early link issue
It is partially fixed.

If the item is a GR - the early link is likely to be available.

If the item is a TLO - the early link is not likely to be available.

For TLOs, Nike patched the early link from being obtained with the most widely used approach.

This approach however seems to still work for GRs and non-TLOs.

Air Jordan 3 Infrared and this weeks Kobe 9s can be obtained with the most widely used approach.

are these even worth getting cant decide ??? 
As a general rule, you should always get what you want and not what others say you should get.  In the end, those shoes that you get are going on your feet not their's. As for me, I'll try and get them.  If I strike out, no biggie. I'm on to the next.

The are easy cops for me. Local skate shop say, no long lines, raffle. Just come in and pick up the shoes. Done.

bred 1 and royals werent limited?

:stoneface:
i said they werent THAT limited. There were so many sites selling both that if you didnt get a pair its because you didnt try hard enough.

If they were as limited as people think then why did finish line not have a limit ?
View media item 844876
im not trying to show off im just trying to make a point. If and admin thinks i am then just delete this post.

LOL WUT!?!?!?!?!

everyone tried to get them, very few made it out with pairs. Just becase you have a boxfull means absolutely nothing.

i got 3 pairs and i didnt pay retail and struck out on every site with all the work i did a long with a group of other people, dont tell me they were easy. Sure they were at a lot of retailers but how many pairs did each have? no more than 1-2 FSR.

so stop it bruh

LOL WUT!?!?!?!?!

everyone tried to get them, very few made it out with pairs. Just becase you have a boxfull means absolutely nothing.

i got 3 pairs and i didnt pay retail and struck out on every site with all the work i did a long with a group of other people, dont tell me they were easy. Sure they were at a lot of retailers but how many pairs did each have? no more than 1-2 FSR.

so stop it bruh
all 5 pairs were a size 10....

Quote:

i said they werent THAT limited. There were so many sites selling both that if you didnt get a pair its because you didnt try hard enough.

If they were as limited as people think then why did finish line not have a limit ?

im not trying to show off im just trying to make a point. If and admin thinks i am then just delete this post.
LOL WUT!?!?!?!?!

so stop it bruh
all 5 pairs were a size 10....
@Zyzz   whoever believes that pair right there came from FNL is a fool, unless they sent him a FTL/EB pair lol

Last edited:
im actually gonna delete the pic of the shoes and the screen shot. Dont need this thread getting locked or getting myself kicked out.

if you didnt get them blame yourself. THAT IS ALL !

ALRIGHT YO PLAIN AND SIMPLE I THINK. DUDES WERE JUST TRYNA STATE THAT THESE EFFIN SHOES ARE GONNA BE READILY AVAILABLE LIKE MOST RETROS. NO BAD BLOOD, NOBODY CARES ABOUT OTHERS PICK UPS, A BROTHA JUST WANTS THESE DAMN SBS.

sorry for the robin thicke-esque quickstrike caps lock lol.

Back
Top Bottom