Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

man we're only 10 days out

didn't realize how soon it was
this just hit me too smh. and I just realized that the anti-human trafficking 5K that I'm organizing is on the 7th as well lol. I need to be in and out on NDC in order to make it out to my church around 9am...at least the 5k doesn't start until 4pm but still, I'd like to have peace of mind that I'm guaranteed at least one pair on saturday haha

Ya it ended up being $545 shipped and I passed since it's just some random dudes pre-order.
I have a hard time trusting pre-orders maybe because IDK who to go to for it. I always felt they sell super perfects or replicas but with this shoe it will be hard to replicate but lets say GR releases they can get a close replica easily. I also feel they cancel orders just because they're down to their last couple of shoes and they can sell them for a higher price.

Yepp, I've found that taking this shoe stuff with a grain of salt is much easier than stressing out over stuff that really doesn't how you live "real" life haha. If it happens, it happens.

Yepp, I've found that taking this shoe stuff with a grain of salt is much easier than stressing out over stuff that really doesn't how you live "real" life haha. If it happens, it happens.
Very true.  Life can become overly salty when releases owns you.  Not going to lie, sometimes I get sucked into the hype but normally check myself on it after having my moments, haha.

They got a couple of pairs on ebay right now shipping out of NYC today but for $440. 
eek.gif

I'm definitely shooting for the white in a size 10 and then a black pair if possible.  I was too nervous to jump on any pre-orders, but the more I see pics and read this thread, I'm a little bummed I didn't.  However, it is a great feeling to pick up a pair of hyped shoes at box price.  Anything Bones Brigade related, puts me in nostalgia mode. 
tired.gif

I'll be heading to my "local" Nike in Chicago to hopefully get them on RD.  As my first time attempting to camp, any advice from the longtime NT'ers on here on how early we should arrive for this release?

Thanks!

I'm definitely shooting for the white in a size 10 and then a black pair if possible.  I was too nervous to jump on any pre-orders, but the more I see pics and read this thread, I'm a little bummed I didn't.  However, it is a great feeling to pick up a pair of hyped shoes at box price.  Anything Bones Brigade related, puts me in nostalgia mode. 
tired.gif

I'll be heading to my "local" Nike in Chicago to hopefully get them on RD.  As my first time attempting to camp, any advice from the longtime NT'ers on here on how early we should arrive for this release?

Thanks!
are Nike stores even getting them?

I'm definitely shooting for the white in a size 10 and then a black pair if possible.  I was too nervous to jump on any pre-orders, but the more I see pics and read this thread, I'm a little bummed I didn't.  However, it is a great feeling to pick up a pair of hyped shoes at box price.  Anything Bones Brigade related, puts me in nostalgia mode. |I

Thanks!

Uprise will likely do a raffle, as they did with the first pair. Don't know about Belmont Army or the one shop toward the south side.

According to the launch info:

"Available by RSVP at select Nike stores."

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-sb-air-jordan-1?ref=http://t.co/aRtXpMafoT

lmao I'm deff getting a pair now...nike dc finna come through.
yea.  I'm positive I'll get an RSVP 
roll.gif

Really, I'll start searching around for skate shops in that area. I'm about 3 hours from Chicago and am still a tourist when navigating around there.  I had luck with waiting in line for the Aunt Pearl release, but this release is going to be on a whole other level I'm sure.

yea.  I'm positive I'll get an RSVP 
roll.gif

Really, I'll start searching around for skate shops in that area. I'm about 3 hours from Chicago and am still a tourist when navigating around there.  I had luck with waiting in line for the Aunt Pearl release, but this release is going to be on a whole other level I'm sure.
I'm not getting an rsvp lollllll. just gonna hit le plug make some lemonade

has anyone had luck with RSVP? I don't even bother.  The only joy RSVP has ever brought me is reading all the hate tweets on Nike's page after the RSVP is closed.

Back
Top Bottom