Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Hopefully I'll be wearing the paint of these like vernix off that baby.

...That's why I need them, these AJ1 SB vernix joints

Baby due the 7th.  She better be a week late so I can stay up all weekend buying these.

Hehe... my wife recently got our first and I missed out on shoes for about a month... I guess it hasn't hit you yet but you'll get there :pimp: gratz on the baby

Getting a pair of whites for retail will be amazing, just hope my spot isn't too crowded if I end up having to camp.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
...Dawn.

Everyone just needs to chillax a bit and don't pay more than you are comfortable with. Don't start the panic frenzy.

The way I figure it the prices won't be much more than they are now after release. The prices for 90% of releases spike the weekend of release and come down after a couple weeks.

At least give NDC a chance to throw you some curve balls before you exit the batters box...

Everyone just needs to chillax a bit and don't pay more than you are comfortable with. Don't start the panic frenzy.

The way I figure it the prices won't be much more than they are now after release. The prices for 90% of releases spike the weekend of release and come down after a couple weeks.

At least give NDC a chance to throw you some curve balls before you exit the batters box...

View media item 996398
agreed. repped.

View media item 996398

I hate when cats panic. It just makes things worse for everyone.

That's true I really think I'll be able to get carmines for retail plus ship and fees this week (sz11.5)

gonna be making a lot of phone calls next week ... when i should be studying for finals lol
mean.gif

So I guess my question is are they going to look line black leather with the "red" or "royal" outline? Or are they going to be exactly like the past release version of the 1's? 2 different pictures make it look confusing.

Man you can take that class again anytime, these kicks are like Haley's comet b
i knew at least 1 person was gonna say that lol.

I'm pretty sure i can lock down at least 1 on NDC. Only really want one of each anyways.

SoCal has way too many skateshops to not take advantage of tho, I will have to do some research.

Last edited:

plus traffic that almost a hour drive and then i have to  to go camp for the shoe then drive back back home
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sorry fam but you must not want this shoe that bad? or feel that strongly about sneaks in general. No disrespect, I've driven everywhere from Chicago to NY and more when I was living in ohio, and am willing to gas up now in atl "IF" its something I REALLY wanted. sometimes you win sometimes you loose, its apart of the game, plotting & prepping is key make some more calls.. that hr drive and showing up early is light-work!

:rofl: :lol:  :lol: sorry fam but you must not want this shoe that bad? or feel that strongly about sneaks in general. No disrespect, I've driven everywhere from Chicago to NY and more when I was living in ohio, and am willing to gas up now in atl "IF" its something I REALLY wanted. sometimes you win sometimes you loose, its apart of the game, plotting & prepping is key make some more calls.. that hr drive and showing up early is light-work!

I drove 5.5 hours (each way) for the first yeezy release

Back
Top Bottom