Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

roll.gif

We are kin my friend...

Both in the sticks...both a size 13...both screwed over on big releases (from reading your posts in other threads...not e-stalking I promise) due to this.

SNS has no 13 as well in either CW.

Good luck man...we're both gonna need it.

Haha trust me i know. Ndc gonna be like the lotto. I hope to get em there. The europe sites seem to go just as fast too man

The city folk dont know how lucky they have it

We are kin my friend...

Both in the sticks...both a size 13...both screwed over on big releases (from reading your posts in other threads...not e-stalking I promise) due to this.

<< 13 too. Most people here seem to be 13

Speaking of which, that consolation e-mail was real nice of them to do. Good guys.
smokin.gif

I remember how rude staff used to be at their old location.
Consolation e-mail? Did Belmont army email people who didn't win also?

Last edited:
We are kin my friend...

I'm part of the size 13 crew too. It can be a struggle sometimes.

I'm part of the size 13 crew too. It can be a struggle sometimes.
Yep...13 is the "struggle size".

Though, it seems to be getting better lately (or just the bot/RSVP sites have slowed down due to CAPCHA and I've been getting luckier), maybe Nike is finally realizing that a lot of people are wearing that size and allocating size stock better.

I can do a 14 (especially in 1s) in most shoes, so I'll probably end up trying for a 14 instead for this release.  Don't think it'll matter either way, but might help.  Again, great looking shoe, but nothing I can't live w/o.  If I miss...I miss.

In sb's 12 is probably the most common since there is no 12.5 and 13 is huge not referring to these in particular

Back
Top Bottom