Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Y'all acting like getting pairs for $150ish each PLUS whatever customs hits you with isn't worth it. 
laugh.gif
info on that avy 
nerd.gif

Y'all acting like getting pairs for $150ish each PLUS whatever customs hits you with isn't worth it. 
laugh.gif
it is worth it, just an annoying fee ppl would like to avoid
I would gladly pay 350ish anyday of the week for both pairs.  That's basically US retail plus tax.  If that hit is really something that people are afraid of on this release, they may want to hit up Payless so that they don't have to worry about the price.

laugh.gif
I grabbed 3 pairs of the last SB Jordan from a shop, no customs.  It all depends on the shop.  Perhaps it might be more paperwork for them when shipping if they claim over a certain value.

laugh.gif
I grabbed 3 pairs of the last SB Jordan from a shop, no customs.  It all depends on the shop.  Perhaps it might be more paperwork for them when shipping if they claim over a certain value.
It would be different if the overseas pairs were ridiculously overpriced, but I would take that risk anyday of the week if I'm not looking at 250+ each.

the worst is when your $50 shipping cost gets added into the value and you get taxed on that too

I would gladly pay 350ish anyday of the week for both pairs.  That's basically US retail plus tax.  If that hit is really something that people are afraid of on this release, they may want to hit up Payless so that they don't have to worry about the price.
I don't mind paying it either, I mean I ordered a pair so im taking the chance. the point does remain though that nobody likes paying it but will pay it in order to avoid the headache that is the US release. the customs thing gets more prevalent as the retail on the shoe is higher and if the shop in Europe charges more than they should.

I don't mind paying it either, I mean I ordered a pair so im taking the chance. the point does remain though that nobody likes paying it but will pay it in order to avoid the headache that is the US release. the customs thing gets more prevalent as the retail on the shoe is higher and if the shop in Europe charges more than they should.

Aren't you just gonna sell them anyway?

the worst is when your $50 shipping cost gets added into the value and you get taxed on that too
yeah that would suck. I know im probably gonna get hit with customs for another order I did the other day but since this one is under 200 I hope not

Ok can we just drop this ? He is a known reseller what do y'all expect...let's get back to the shoes

people complain about resellers but give them info...makes a lot of sense lmao
everyone heres a reseller (practically), im just open about it. and I actually help the community from time to time (not as much anymore, some funny ppl on here). like with tis assist, I didn't find the info so I wouldn't be disrespectful and try and order mulitples. one is enough

everyone heres a reseller (practically), im just open about it. and I actually help the community from time to time (not as much anymore, some funny ppl on here). like with tis assist, I didn't find the info so I wouldn't be disrespectful and try and order mulitples. one is enough
get out of the thread already

I don't remember you helping the community hence why you are banned from the SB thread

Back
Top Bottom