Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Seems like the white pair is the tougher get, even though I think the numbers are on the same on both overall.

I think the majority of people started off wanting the black pair and it shifted as more and more pics released

the dude tried wanted to get a thread poppin in General to make lists of NTers you wish would be kicked off NT so he could name me but no one cared about his idea

taking the internet way too seriously

14_48.jpg

View media item 1013547
Got my black pair this morning..bae went to get my other black pair she won through a raffle.. Dude at the store won a white 11.5 and wanted black 11.5.

Welp bae made the right play and swapped with him! Set completed

That's a keeper

There's no point in telling people to hold out on paying the prices that are on the market now. People already have a price-point in their head and are going to spend what they want to spend. 

My price-point was $300 and I managed to scoop them from $285 shipped from a skate shop. These were the only sneakers I "NEEDED" this year so I gladly gave that shop my money. Plus, it's better than a reseller lol

I thought the black pair would be harder just cuz it's closer to the og 1s but that pic up there with the white faded in is just so clean.

the dude tried wanted to get a thread poppin in General to make lists of NTers you wish would be kicked off NT so he could name me but no one cared about his idea

taking the internet way too seriously

Um ...Im pretty sure I did not do such a thing but since its the internet you can claim anything.right?

Keep it up though.

:lol:

Last edited:

Resell on these are pretty good between $350 - $400.
Hoping it drops. I've always been a retail or but kind of guy but these may change that, I'm so bummed I missed these. I don't wanna pay more than maybe 250 though. I'm gonna wait a week or two and see where the prices are.

Back
Top Bottom