Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Managed to get a white in an 8.5 that I'm ooping to a local guy for 190 (what I paid from a euro site).

On the hunt for the black in a 13.

It was a struggle coppin these today. Got a black in my size be man people were going crazy for these. I still need the white to match the set. But many these were limited I had no idea. Most couldn't get their size let alone the color they wanted. Who ever got multiple pairs of these really won

"Won" my first raffle today, Industrial charged $175 and I didnt mind at all. Wanted the black pair but they only had whites. Im good though since I got my actual size...

I original liked the black pair looked (due to the photoshopped pic), but the whites are really starting to grow on me more if you're just going to wear them naturally. They just seem different.
But if I was going to take the paint off myself I would rather get the black pair

we'll this is very disappointing i just woke up after E-camping for 15hours lastnight/today, i was only successful at one location but was thrilled and greatful i got my "1". however,  i just received an email they cancelled my order due to overselling 
frown.gif

we'll this is very disappointing i just woke up after E-camping for 15hours lastnight/today, i was only successful at one location but was thrilled and greatful i got my "1". however,  i just received an email they cancelled my order due to overselling :frown:
where?

reverts the email was actually sent @ 8:am . i just woke up to see it tho. so if you didnt receive it your most likely good to go

Back
Top Bottom