Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

To me, the white's just aren't as sleek as the black's. In fact, they have that off white dirty old look. I'm not feeling them. The black's are perfection.
nthat.gif
That's understandable. But for you to use the phrase "nobody wants the whites" because you personally don't like the white is ridiculous hahaha. Your opinion doesn't speak for the whole sneaker community. Looking back in this thread many people are loving the whites. It truly doesn't even matter 
laugh.gif
. I need both pairs in my life.  The execution put into this sneaker is perfection !

Really feeling of getting a pair of white LM, where do you recommend I ask around for trading my New black pair size 10 for a white pair in size 10? I'm just afraid of getting scammed and finding some unlegit
There's a few reputable 3rd party sites out there that you can use. Ill send info in a PM

That's understandable. But for you to use the phrase "nobody wants the whites" because you personally don't like the white is ridiculous hahaha. Your opinion doesn't speak for the whole sneaker community. Looking back in this thread many people are loving the whites. It truly doesn't even matter :lol: . I need both pairs in my life.  The execution put into this sneaker is perfection !

What are you talking about? I NEVER said that.

Last edited:

The white pair is being sold at near a 3-1 ratio here in chicago.

I've got a pair of whites that I'm keeping but it seems that most people that got both are keeping the black pair and attempting to flip the white pair or sell them as a pack.
There's a dude 2 comments below you looking to trade a black for a white. Congrats on both your pickups! Im still struggling over here

Any good fb groups for trades? (Especially european ones)

(if this is inappropriate mods delete)

Last edited:

There's a few reputable 3rd party sites out there that you can use. Ill send info in a PM
Can you pass that info to me as well?

And to anyone questioning whether or not to get the whites - don't second guess yourself. They look good in pictures but even better in person. I didn't have a choice in the raffle I won so I was salty when I heard that I got the whites but when I saw them in person I was relieved.

Really feeling of getting a pair of white LM, where do you recommend I ask around for trading my New black pair size 10 for a white pair in size 10? I'm just afraid of getting scammed and finding some unlegit

Can you pass that info to me as well?

And to anyone questioning whether or not to get the whites - don't second guess yourself. They look good in pictures but even better in person. I didn't have a choice in the raffle I won so I was salty when I heard that I got the whites but when I saw them in person I was relieved.
PM'd!

Unds'd!! These are one of the most comfortable 1's I've worn!! Shout out to the SB culture out there doing your thing. I don't SB, so the paint I'll mainly stay as is. Unless I go around kicking walls and curbs, lol
View media item 1015442#teamwhitelm

Last edited:
It was manual bro never used a bot before. I actually wanted to score the black pair over the white but in the process of adding to cart I was in such a rush I didn't realize it was the the white pair that was added lol. Either way a white pair is better than no pair. What about you?

As long as you got your pair locked up, either color works lol. Yeah I'm on a slow internet connection but managed to pull it off manually too :smokin

Last edited:
Unds'd!! These are one of the most comfortable 1's I've worn!! Shout out to the SB culture out there doing your thing. I don't SB, so the paint I'll mainly stay as is. Unless I go around kicking walls and curbs, lol

#teamwhitelm
BRONSON THAT YOU!
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom