Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Since its a fake it would be a good idea not to quote the links , and also the first poster to delete his...

Just sayin.

Man this thread had moved super fast since last week lol..

How did most fair out?
My local shop had a line up of thirty who camped since Wednesday. I don't know how these kids do it smh.

I managed to score both pairs and the IIs that dropped. Happy with the quality on all pairs. My whites came with a small piece unpainted no sweating it though. Just happy to have my kicks!

is that white stitching on the black pair?
giphy.gif
I don't understand. is that a yes?

900x900px-LL-58aaaaf4_ScreenShot2014-06-07at6.50.25PM.png

anyone order from flatspot? Did you guys get a email saying they have shipped your order? or they not do that. Getting kinda worried kinda I ordered from them and I don't want to order to be canceled.. 

anyone order from flatspot? Did you guys get a email saying they have shipped your order? or they not do that. Getting kinda worried kinda I ordered from them and I don't want to order to be canceled.. 

Why dont you try contacting them?

Last time I ordered from them they responded pretty quick...

Also you can try their fb page

Just got pack #2 for $575. Probably could have waited but my impatient *** has been checking auctions/groups/CL non-stop since friday night. At least now I can chill. Plus getting pack #1 for retail reduces the sting of reseller prices. 

Just got pack #2 for $575. Probably could have waited but my impatient *** has been checking auctions/groups/CL non-stop since friday night. At least now I can chill. Plus getting pack #1 for retail reduces the sting of reseller prices. 
nice work.

Why dont you try contacting them?

Last time I ordered from them they responded pretty quick...

Also you can try their fb page
i got the confirmation email really quick, but I'm wondering if they canceled my order because I have seen a lot of post from NTers that their orders from European countries have been canceled 

Bit the bullet and got the white pair locally for $280..had to negogiate. Everything else locally (& neighboring cities) was well over $300 but I managed to contact someone right when they listed so they didn't have time to think of asking for more. I also got too impatient in believing that these shoes will lower in the price eventually. There's just too much hype on them and resemblance of Royal/Bred 1's that I feel the prices will steadily increase and be above $300. I just don't see them being like the previous Jordan1xSB's. Looks like there are ton of folks on NT and in this thread that feel the same way.  Good luck for whoever else is on a search for these...quality of these are on point!

Last edited:

I generally give stores a week to sort themselves out before contacting them. No point stressing, when it's out of your hands. Even if they cancel, what can you do? They refund your money. Onto the next

Back
Top Bottom