Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Would even get rid of personal stash retro '88 and black toe for another set of this!!! This leather is 
nthat.gif
 @locobans

My white pair should arrive soon... can't wait.

Last edited:
For all the people who want to let them fade naturally. What are you going to do to scuff em up, bball, some sport? I think these are going to be like SOL's where the paint will just chip on the creases.

Why wouldn't they? You expect there to be some sort of honor among people that are already looking to screw the system by using a service/bot?
yes I actually do. I actually would like to believe that there is some good in people's hearts not to screw other people who held their end of the bargain over $20-30

Not going to happen. This is what happens when you offer shady people a service. Much as I'm sure there's going to be less than scrupulous script writers out there that will take a CC number and run wild with it at some point too.

For all the people who want to let them fade naturally. What are you going to do to scuff em up, bball, some sport? I think these are going to be like SOL's where the paint will just chip on the creases.
summer concerts lol

Not going to happen. This is what happens when you offer shady people a service. Much as I'm sure there's going to be less than scrupulous script writers out there that will take a CC number and run wild with it at some point too.
I feel you. but even with 30% of liars the bot services are still making their paper

southside skateshop just called and told me my roommate won a size 8 in black in the RE-raffle...supposedly someone didnt pick up their size 8...250+tax...270 after...gotta scoop before 9 tonight...think she had a choice to...

:smh:@them selling them for reseller prices

This has already happened. I know someone that has used a non-popular service and he ended up with charges all across Europe.

Drinking and concerts/festivals lol.

It's the old adage that I'm sure we heard from our parents growing up "when you lay down with dogs, don't be surprised when you come up with fleas." You're far more likely to get ripped off when you're doing something that's out of bounds.

I won't use those services but I also wouldn't reverse a charge for something to get over on someone else.

It really is a lot of fun the first few times. Now that I'm old I get out of town leading up to the day, and pretty much only go to one parade at a friends house.

It really is a lot of fun the first few times. Now that I'm old I get out of town leading up to the day, and pretty much only go to one parade at a friends house.
I feel you. the same thing over and over again gets boring after a while.

Back
Top Bottom