Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm talking about *bay, not CL. Even if they weren't released in your state the deals are out there

Last edited:
Still salty I missed these, gonna look to grab at some point this year tho sooner than later. Depending on price point, really was only checking for the black, but kinda starting to come around to copping a white pair, still want black first tho!

Last edited:
Think it's worth paying 275 for a pair of white LM's? Or should I wait for it to drop in price?

I would try to talk them down to 250 maybe even 240 but at the end of the day with so many people messing their pairs up and the fact that so many people paid 200+ from shops I can't see the prices continuing to go down after a couple of weeks

So many people killing those shoes, we won't see DS (real DS I mean untouched) pairs soon.

People are so dumb going straight to acetone or alcohol.... You can use magic eraser and get the same effects with  no damage done to the leather, **** i wouldnt be suprised if you just used dove soap on a microfiber towl and scrubbed your heart out.

so who's going to actually skate in these? I can't wait to bust out my Koston Girl and pull some kickflips over curbs haha..

No really, I haven't boarded since high school but these make me want to bust my board out

Finally my pair arrived today. Thank you for all the NT Family who shared the link.

OSneaker white pair

Hollywood black pair

all down to Dubai UAE

Cool and Leather is indeed different from the 2013 BRed AJ1 OG
Part of me wants to un DS this Bad Boys

and another part of me says keep it DS 

did you use your pairs of LM

I'm wearing my black and white pairs like crazy! More my white than my black because I got 2 pairs of whites so I can afford to beat one down

wore my black ones this weekend, had a few people ask why I was wearing two different shoes 
laugh.gif

Lol why don't you try them on. Act like you waiting for a shipment fam.

Me personally though I'm a 12TTS. Got the whites in an 11.5 and they fit PERFECT.

i'm in the same exact boat. i got the whites in 12 and the blacks in 11.5 and like the way they feel way more in 11.5. i'm kinda in a tough spot now. if something doesnt fit me just right it bothers the hell out of me. do i take the likely $100+ hit to sell my worn whites and buy a pair in 11.5? or just deal. such a first world probem

i'm in the same exact boat. i got the whites in 12 and the blacks in 11.5 and like the way they feel way more in 11.5. i'm kinda in a tough spot now. if something doesnt fit me just right it bothers the hell out of me. do i take the likely $100+ hit to sell my worn whites and buy a pair in 11.5? or just deal. such a first world probem
I suggest you wear the whites like I did to the mall and walk around. See how you're feet feel. My pinky toe was bothering me a lil after an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom