Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

needs to be a contest of who did what to their LMs and see who's is dopiest… seen a lot of dope pairs with the way paint was taken off and stuff was drawn.
pimp.gif

@bballermarkie  saw a pair of the greens fishing through ebay yesterday, posted buy it now 125 worn 3 times
roll.gif
clicked on em so fast, already sold… had been up for an hour and 20 minutes, dope deal tho. Congrats to whoever copped tho.

Are there fakes of the Craig Stecyk pair? Have a deal in the works for 235 shipped pp but his listing hasnt had any bids and ends today.
I don't think so, i've been trying to get rid of my worn once pair and nobodys biting for cheap. I just think there's not much interest in them. And you can get em for closer to 200 if you look more.

I don't think so, i've been trying to get rid of my worn once pair and nobodys biting for cheap. I just think there's not much interest in them. And you can get em for closer to 200 if you look more.

I know some of you guys are going to hate me for saying this, but I actually prefer the CS over the LM. I normally never double up on any shoe, but I'm thinking about scooping up another pair so I can beat my current ones to the ground (even though they're only worn twice so far). If I ever find another DS pair for 200, I might just do so.

^ Very cool concept, especially with July 4th coming up. I guess there is no need for the stars dunk anymore. :rofl:

How did you do the stencils is my question. Im dumb af at that crap but I wanna do a design on the rear of my whites maybe

Hi guys! Been lurking here around for a while now, Been wanting to cop this LM's but im a little new to the sneaker game(hehe).. What Price do you guys think is a Fair Price to the LM's?

Really hard to Cop this one here in Canada.. TIA!

Last edited:

Hi guys! Been lurking here around for a while now, Been wanting to cop this LM's but im a little new to the sneaker game(hehe).. What Price do you guys think is a Fair Price to the LM's?

Really hard to Cop this one here in Canada.. TIA!
300$ per pair sounds like a good price to me

Back
Top Bottom