Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So someone asked me today if the Lance Mountains were actually a Nike SB shoe, or a Jordan 1 and it actually stumped me, being new to the shoe game and all. I just said it's a Jordan 1 model but with Nike SB branding. Did I get it right or wrong?

To answer the question asked, it's a Nike SB sneaker doing a collaboration with Jordan Brand with the Jordan 1 model.

So "technically", it's a Nike SB sneaker.
yeah i think the SB box is the giveaway

Thanks for Tagalog 101. I still wouldn't throw yellow laces. I understand what you did, but if that's the case, cop some Pacquiao trainers.
Fyi its tsinelas and i thought the concept of the shoe was about art?paint shoes not walls,right?or maybe you are talking about another shoe?

^paid the hooker $275 for white pair and $290 for the black pair.
Good prices!  Congrats on your cop, kicks are 
nthat.gif

Has anyone tried removing the paint and it smeared on the white midsole?
nerd.gif
 was always wondering if that could happen to these

Got my white pair for under 300! Completed the set for 550, more than I'd like, less than "market" from what I've seen. Can't wait til they get in.

Got my black pair. Still on the hunt for a white to complete the collection. I hope my patience pays off and the prices drop or hold steady for now. 

Hey there nt. Just want to ask if there are aj1 craig stecyk fakes? If there are how can one tell thay they are indeed fakes? TIA.

Back
Top Bottom