Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

upload_2019-5-21_13-10-0.jpeg

I’d love for an NTer to call in :lol:. Dave, id like to buy a pair of cactus jack 1s off goat for 1000, should I do it? I live with my parents

Try this
FTA

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Damn didn't work. Thanks tho, appreciate it
*Edit* - got it to work after switching stores then switching back to LA store. Do you know if checking in at the NY store will actually give me that extra minute in L.A. though? Not sure how all that works. Never done it before.

Last edited:
Hmm, the US has an incoming retirement problem. And a good percentage of folks don't have $1000 set aside for an emergency. So how about if you missed a pair of kicks, reward yourself by putting that money toward a retirement account. This way, you're helping your future self and not caught up on all the present stuff.

How dare you speak any type of financial logic/intelligence in here lol. You know NT is a safe haven for hoarders and people that consistently make bad financial decisions lol. What’s crazy is a truly wealthy person would even tell you that a $1000+ shoe purchase is not a good idea unless your wealthy like them. And even some of them wouldn’t do it even though they have the money. Hence why they’re wealthy.

Last edited:
But I’ll still be wearing this shoe.... so why do I care if people are talking about it?

If that's how you justify spending $750 on a shoe. Go for it. I was talking about the hype. Everyone will have moved on to the next thing.

****** like you why Flight Club partnered with Affirm to put kids in debt because of impulse purchases like this.

If that's how you justify spending $750 on a shoe. Go for it. I was talking about the hype. Everyone will have moved on to the next thing.

*****s like you why Flight Club partnered with Affirm to put kids in debt because of impulse purchases like this.

You can clarify your point til your fingers fall off. Not gonna matter in decisions people make.

any online raffles that don't require you to show up in store?
this gimmick stuff man...eh...
THIS! ^^^

I don't want to shoot a free throw
I don't want to ollie or do a kick flip
I don't want to sleep in the alley by your store
I don't want to tag all my friends on your IG post so I can show the world my addiction of sneaker
I don't want to dig up old receipts from 3 months ago?? Who keeps receipts?
I don't want these shoes enough as the next man I guess..... :frown:

Can’t believe I went all the way to Queens on a weekday :lol: I hate going to Queens .. that’s my 2 in person raffles. I better win like alllllll those damn manual raffle folks from the TS thread.

Today was the only day I could go.

Back
Top Bottom