Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Does the kid sizes be difficult to get on NDC? Really trying to scoop a 7 in these , I have an iPhone tho lol , should I get on the computer or do it mobile

Where you see these at in person
nerd.gif
When I was in New York last week I saw a dude walking around with these on his feet a block from Flight Club. I went up there to check out Flight Club for the first time and as Im leaving this dude walks by with DB IX's 
sick.gif

...and there were 4 dudes from the Pacers in the store before they played the Knicks the next day. 

i really need a pair of these for my collection

i hope i can cop a pair online because i dont know of any place in the dmv that is getting these ........................................................................peace23

These still look ok but too much like the black/white/red IX but at least they look better than the IV those still look like jordans you would see at the the barbershop :lol:

Whats the deal with these DBs? Never really payed attention to them at all. I like these though, so as far as copping where can I? Footlocker at my mall? I live in Long Island. 

Sorta figured. Found out my mall is doing it, twitter rsvp ****. How successful do those twitter RSVPs work out?

Only 21 pages...4 days until release. Are these being slept on or something? lol
Hopefully, so it can be an easy cop for me at once. NTSF is doin RSVP but i never get chosen even if i send them a DM rite after they tweet. Its either that or online.

Mannnnn these cant get here fast enough

Last edited:
Believe they r n ot slept on.... its always lke dat with the doernbecher.... watch the thread grw 10 pages as soon
As there is a new development.... dude up there located in the dmw didntnike just open a new store? Plus u could always drive to ny
If u are successful in the rsvp....

DB 4s

how are yall really liking those :x

its cool for a kids shoe but other then that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom