Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I really like these a lot. Ever since the first pics i've had quite a bit of interest in these. Going to give them a shot. Not really sure how its going to go though since NDC has been so inconsistant for me.

where there any restocks after the release date for the db4's at any nike stores around the country last year ?

Last edited:
preciate it. do I gotta look out for a twitter link or just search the site for the shoes?

Boys gonna be crossing their fingers and counting their blessings at 7:59a on Friday.

Then at 8:01, they'll all be sinning trying to get their pairs.

:lol:

I'll try, buy I'll fail.

Here's to getting 'lucky' Friday morning.

No restock that I knw of on db4..... db3 n db6 yeah there were restocks...

db iv did... had a few different chances to grab sizes & didnt...

db iii did restock but most of them were for sz 14+ & i didnt think to just get them & sit on em cuz i could have a quick $800 right now

db vi restocked enough times for me to hate them at 1st & then change my mind... i actually wouldnt have a pair if nike didnt send a nter 3 pairs when he ordered 2...sold me the 3rd pair for retail & shipping :pimp:

Last edited:
NDC and NT are your only shot
FIXED

Lol it was that serious to fix a comma...
No,I just made it big and bold.
Lol was about to say. 
laugh.gif
All good homie.

The soles on these are a lil wild, but that was to be expected.  Not like they're visible on feet.

IVs are my favorite silo and you couldn't pay me to rock those hideous DBs.

It's a little early to say this.......but my left testicular is already giving me that #COP pain!!!
laugh.gif

db iv did... had a few different chances to grab sizes & didnt...
db iii did restock but most of them were for sz 14+ & i didnt think to just get them & sit on em cuz i could have a quick $800 right now
db vi restocked enough times for me to hate them at 1st & then change my mind... i actually wouldnt have a pair if nike didnt send a nter 3 pairs when he ordered 2...sold me the 3rd pair for retail & shipping
pimp.gif
This brings a tear to my eye reading this.... 

I wish I was the only one who liked these kicks so, that they would be a breeze to get. :lol:

you know damn well majority of the people buying the dont actually like them.

thats why this jordan thing is getting out of hand, its the "cool" thing to do.

this looks better than the 4s but i'd still have to go with the 3s and 6s the best in the DBs line

Back
Top Bottom