Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

GettyImages-495263546.jpg

Nike/Jordan Brand got me again! When they hit me with that Last Shot early access scratch off it took me purchasing them and then I sat for a minute before I realized what had happened. They got me to buy a pair of shoes I may well have passed on. As soon as I saw the early access today and was scratching the picture I kept thinking “remember the 14s!” but it was no use. “You can always send them back!” I rationalized as I hit the purchase button. I never send stuff back. It will sit under my bed for a while before I wear them 2-3 times and then back under the bed until I sell them used on GOAT used for half of what I paid after fees so that I can buy a pair of shoes that I “have to have”. I’m seriously considering selling my whole collection and giving up shoes.

I see where you coming from, but at the same time ... dog you gotta relax :lol:

You even realize the scheme they’re playing which makes this worse. I have swoosh and still pass on half the things that drop. Self control and rationality.

You can’t use a promo code on the SNKRS app, correct? I want to use my birthday coupon on these, how long will these 13’s show up on NIKE.com after the SNKRS draw so that I can use my coupon?

Damn man, I was working so I didn't check the popup until later, thought it was nothing.

The ONE time I actually want a shoe early, I can't get it, lol

These are my first Jordan EVER. Got a pair in 3rd grade. I'll pay retail if I have to, hope I don't need to, since it seems like Jordan are dead now. These will always be special to me.

Breds were disappointing though, still makes me cry inside a bit I had to return those.

Same here. Walked in class feeling like the man. These will forever be a grail to me.

Quality or craftmanship? If you've been buying Jordan for the last 6-7 years, then you should know GR's are mass produced and quality/craftmanship is hit and miss... Quality of the leather always seems to come into play. I'll never understand why folks critique the softness of fake man made synthetic leather as good quality.

And I'm assuming you're case is craftmanship... Glue smears/stains over the shoe, cosmetics not on point. What makes you think Jordans are dead? If I can remake a shoe that originally came out 21 years ago and still make decent profit, that's pretty good. We all know Jordan/Nike saturates the market with retro + cws... They know what they are doing....

Example people all day today posted on IG of there 2013 pairs. So is wasn't a dire need for some to purchase again...cool. This isn't the first retro that folks were saying this. This has been the case for years that the way JB are re-releasing retro models too close togther.. So now you're seeing the approach of Nike and Jordan collabing with popular designers... PE's are starting to surface of players wearing them more than 15 years ago... Tinker designs that were scratched are coming to fruition. Look at the Jordan 6 Pinnacle, representing a jacket he wore on Saturday night live. Now you have a Jordan 1 ROTY. Materials representing a shirt he wore during that era. So you see Jordans won't ever die because many collabs will follow. Athletes will wear PEs. Designers will continue to reshape the brand. Jordan has tons of events happen through his legacy and Nike can pick a suite, a tie, a car, a shirt, a jacket, a pair of socks, and make a shoe that presents that era in time.

Please believe Jordans aren't dead...
Well idk where u got quality of leather. Think ur reaching there lol. But I mean quality in terms off better than the 14s. Or maybe, worth the 190 to spend.

Btw just because you(not nessecarily you I don’t know you) accept it’s crap and still pay for it...doesn’t mean a more conscious shopper couldnt inquire on what he’s buying.

You can’t use a promo code on the SNKRS app, correct? I want to use my birthday coupon on these, how long will these 13’s show up on NIKE.com after the SNKRS draw so that I can use my coupon?

Will bday coupons work? It might be excluded from discounts

Will bday coupons work? It might be excluded from discounts

Man I was planning on using a 20% off code I’ve had for months on these once the hit NDC , but just to make sure I was testing it on those 10’s that dropped last week and it says excluded from discount. So I’m sure these will be as well. Am I wrong in thinking you could use promo codes once new releases were on the regular site?

Man I was planning on using a 20% off code I’ve had for months on these once the hit NDC , but just to make sure I was testing it on those 10’s that dropped last week and it says excluded from discount. So I’m sure these will be as well. Am I wrong in thinking you could use promo codes once new releases were on the regular site?
Use to be the case.... now all new releases tend to be excluded

BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 people have had luck adding it to the order via chat or call to customer service.....not guaranteed though, depends on the person you get

That’s true. Good looking out dude. I got some FNL rewards as well but I would hate for that code to go to waste. I’ve had it since March but haven’t bought anything directly from Nike since then.

Back
Top Bottom