Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

those saying these run big.....i have size 9 in the '11 black metallic v...as well as size 9 in wolf grey...they fit loose but not big.....how much bigger do these really run? have a size 9 on the way and feeling frustrated that i should have copped an 8.5..... am i going to be heated when the size 9 magically fits like a size 9.5? 

Last edited:

All these new born re sellers in here 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
gotta get that Lac one way or another....

I got my pairs today from Finish Line and I was really surprised. I never saw the other 3Lab5's in person when they released over the summer and didn't like them anyways/ These are awesome. You can smell the leather on these shoes. They are made 10 times better that the $170 pair's we are used to. These are gorgeous and the elephant print is not over bearing as I had feared, it actually really blends in nicely. A DS pair of these in a few years should command a nice sum.

those saying these run big.....i have size 9 in the '11 black metallic v...as well as size 9 in wolf grey...they fit loose but not big.....how much bigger do these really run? have a size 9 on the way and feeling frustrated that i should have copped an 8.5..... am i going to be heated when the size 9 magically fits like a size 9.5? 
I have my true size which is a 9.5, and they fit perfect to me, very comfortable. It really all depends on your foot.

Ever since that less than 10k statement I've noticed the ones who really bought the shoe cause they liked them, not cause of hype, resale value, and how limited they are. :smh:

I think since the statement people think automatically they can straight trade for space jams or bred OG 1's. Sorry not going to happen, As much as I would want it too, it won't go up 1k. At most I think would be 500-600 after a few years and that's a stretch.

I think since the statement people think automatically they can straight trade for space jams or bred OG 1's. Sorry not going to happen, As much as I would want it too, it won't go up 1k. At most I think would be 500-600 after a few years and that's a stretch.
And even if it does hit 5-6 in a few years, i dont get the point of holding onto a DS shoe for years to make an extra 100-200 dollars. 

10k? I got like 6 pairs and I can't even get 1 pair of bred 1s which are 25k. Smh.

$225 price tag turned a lot of people away, and by the time these release people were already running dry on funds from all the earlier December releases. Also a lot of people who missed out on the Bred 1s we're saving their money for the resell price their about to pay.

Have one pair want one more ... the price is going to be about $650 max when the dust settles... nothin close to 1k...

Keepin these on ice until the spring, got enough kicks to keep in rotation for now.

The smell of leather is strong on this one.

Keepin these on ice until the spring, got enough kicks to keep in rotation for now.

The smell of leather is strong on this one.

Plus all this Chicago winter weather would easily mess these up. I only have about 4 pairs, so I really can't start putting any in rotation (at least in my eyes) so this AF1 collection will just have to do lol.

I can't even wear these now cause of the crappy weather down here in Chicago. Let alone, I work dress shoes to work Monday-Friday. So these will be on my rotation as soon as the snow disappears. Still have other DS pairs that I have yet to wear too.

A shoe's true worth depends on how you feel about it and what someone else thinks it's worth. I'm sure there are some people, maybe not a lot, but there are people who could care less about their Space Jams or Bred 1's and trade them for these in a heartbeat after seeing these. It may not sound logical to you, but it does happen.

And even if it does hit 5-6 in a few years, i dont get the point of holding onto a DS shoe for years to make an extra 100-200 dollars. 

There are a lot of pairs going for $500 to $600, there's some even above $600. So you don't have to wait "year's." I don't condone reselling, but selling a pair of shoe's for over $400 is a lot easier than working a 9-5.

Wow. 650? Hve t seen one pair go for anywhere remotely near that

Don't worry, I'll show you at least one :smile:

View media item 735874

I can't even wear these now cause of the crappy weather down here in Chicago. Let alone, I work dress shoes to work Monday-Friday. So these will be on my rotation as soon as the snow disappears. Still have other DS pairs that I have yet to wear too.
Same story here in Pittsburgh too. Only thing I've been able to wear lately are boots.

Back
Top Bottom