Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

This can't be the only thread for these what happen to the other thread for the gamma 3lab5s? I'm sure that's where all the traffic is right?

9 pages in.....easy cop right?! LOL

Entered two raffles yesterday at the galleria and memorial mall (houston). When do they start calling for these?
I don't when they start calling bc I'm in two raffles also northline and willowbrook

Entered two raffles yesterday at the galleria and memorial mall (houston). When do they start calling for these?

I don't when they start calling bc I'm in two raffles also northline and willowbrook
I couldn't get over the price tag, but I would've entered in at least two of those raffles.

Willowbrook  said that they are doing theirs tomorrow.

The Galleria  said either tomorrow or Monday.

I'm so happy, it's my first time doing the raffle system and yesterday I entered two raffle tickets at the same place (my brother entered my size) since there wasn't any other foot lockers or store remotely close doing a raffle like most releases and thankfully I just got a call for at least one size 13 pair.

I couldn't get over the price tag, but I would've entered in at least two of those raffles.

Willowbrook said that they are doing theirs tomorrow.

The Galleria said either tomorrow or Monday.

Dang I had forgot about memorial... Looks like my bro will be out of luck if the galleria doesn't call

I got the call from Fashion Valley HOH as well, but I was thinking in my head... "please don't be the 5s, please don't be the 5s" ... lol. I got the Black/Red OG 1s in the raffle but not these. I wish I got both!

They are growing on me.

Congrats bro. I got the call from Fashion Valley for the Bred 1's too and a minute later my wife got the call for the labs. I was hoping they called her for another pair of breds but fortunate to have my one pair. Still can't believe it. Thought raffles were rigged. Not anymore!

Willowbrook said that they are doing theirs tomorrow.

The Galleria said either tomorrow or Monday.

I entered the draft for the Bred 1 and 3Labs in Memorial City HOH and 3Labs in Northline HOH. I hope I get a pair from MC HOH because is way closer to me than Northline. No luck with the Bred 1. :frown:

Last edited:
You would think it should be easy.... but I am sure as always it will not. People will buy just cuz the missed out on the 1's and or foams

Anyone know if Fresno fashion fair did their raffles already? I'm out in the area for the holidays but they're not answering phones today.

Congrats bro. I got the call from Fashion Valley for the Bred 1's too and a minute later my wife got the call for the labs. I was hoping they called her for another pair of breds but fortunate to have my one pair. Still can't believe it. Thought raffles were rigged. Not anymore!
damn what size are u guys? ive never won anything from fashion. if i win its always at utc (which i did for these).

well see........ bred 1's was a disaster these will be more gamma 12 ish that price tag is pushing some away. also, weekday releases tend to be a bit smoother sometimes

if like gamma 12's i will be fine 

cant win ish in atl everybody and there momma enters raffles. a local champs here is doing theirs tomorrow. imma hit that one up. 

i think the other raffles were flooded cause they were paired with the bred 1's. i expect many unclaimed pairs come tuesday. dudes never wanted them or have 225 mid week before new years tho......

I'm guessing that NDC will release a twitter link on these?

Sorry I'm new here, just wondering, missed out on the last 3Lab5 release.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that NDC will release a twitter link on these?
Sorry I'm new here, just wondering, missed out on the last 3Lab5 release.

If you didn't enter a raffle or win a raffle, then check out footlocker.com and nike.com. I don't really trust the twitter links they send out and I'm pretty sure Nike said it wasn't TLO.

Imo these kill the Bred 1 easy. Not to mention more comfortable cushion too. 1's feel like walking on piece of thin wood.

Well looks like I'll be heading into work a bit late again haha. Got lucky with Gamma 12's.

I'm hoping I can cop these. Awesome release for the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom