Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

my rsvp failed guess its raffle/online or BUST! 
tired.gif

Last edited:
They called me from ft. Missed the call, called back they told me I won a raffle but I didn't answer. they told me I'm ******

yea man they always do that bull **** I won with taxi missed call was in the gym called them literally right back told me I needed to answer.

My wife won these today for me at HOH Fashion Valley. Pretty stoked.

I got the call from Fashion Valley HOH as well, but I was thinking in my head... "please don't be the 5s, please don't be the 5s" ... lol. I got the Black/Red OG 1s in the raffle but not these. I wish I got both!

They are growing on me.

I entered the raffle at a local HOH around 8PM last night, only saw one page of names/sizes. Hopefully they have 2-3 FSR.

The Foot Locker launch locator is pretty slim, I have 3 big malls nearby and only one of the three Foot Locker's are doing the raffle tickets and gettin them in-store I'm assuming. The same mall I entered my tickets at today there's a Champs Sports store that's supposedly doing a raffle on Monday, but I'm iffy if they know what they're talking about since Monday is the day before the release. On another subject, the Foot Locker launch locator at the place I went to today says that they will be calling tomorrow for the 3lab5 infrared 3lab5's, Retro 1 OG Bred's, etc. Do you guys think that's actually going to happen? I thought maybe they would call on Monday for the 3lab5's. If I strike out I guess I'll wait for the 3's that are growing on me or try to cop either the Taxi's, Gamma Blue 11's or hopefully the Bred 1's I skipped out on just for these 3lab5's. It's my first doing a raffle, hopefully blessings come my way.

Man so close. So anxious. The only pair I am considering paying resell for if I miss retail. *gasp* I can't believe I just said that

just got a call from footlocker that I won the raffle for these
Congrats. I forgot to enter the raffle, instead unsuccessfully tried for rsvp on twitter. Where'd you get yours?
These are dope, but without bots online, it's near impossible to get anything Non-GR these days. :smh:

9 pages in.....easy cop right?! LOL

Entered two raffles yesterday at the galleria and memorial mall (houston). When do they start calling for these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom