Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Hope y'all all cop, really want these and after 2 unsuccessful cops I'm truly truly hoping ican get these lmao

Since these aren't a limited foam/Lebron/Kobe and a lot more pairs are made. I'm expecting to get at least 1 pair.

Last edited:

i think everyone who wants these will get them
I hope. Here in indy these are more limited than the gamma 3labs. Only 3 stores are getting them and they are only getting around 15-20 pairs each and it sucks bc all are raffles now bc of security issues every release.

Anyone hear about a t-shirt? Called my local and they said they're giving out a tshirt with these, never heard anything about this before.

When FTL was doing tickets for these and the Breds hardly anyone was signing up for the 3Lab5 raffle .

And I STILL didnt get a call back. Theres another raffle nearby me. If that doesnt work, NDC & FTL.com is where I'll be.

Just walked in my shoecity and got my ticket for my size. Surprisingly easy too. This shoe is being slept on.

Says the man who already has a pair locked up...
if you want to be technical, i have TWO pair locked up.  LOL....but nah, seriously, you can normally feel the hype around shoes.  these have zero hype.  people in my area are saying "man, those 1st 3labs were so f'd up that i'm not foolin with these"

fine with me tho.  cause i actually like them.

i dont think theres much hype on these cuz they come out on the tail end of bred 1s and Oregon foams. these like a consolation prize but they'll still sell out. if you strike out on these, jus b patient. price will come down in a month or 2. all resellers dont have it to where they can jus sit on inventory...

just got the call for 9.5s at Champs. they called both me and my girl. People definitely probably sleeping on these.

Well let them be slept on so we all can get our pair. Check out these FNL pics...so beautiful!

http://blog.finishline.com/2013/12/30/air-jordan-5-3lab5/

air-jordan-5-3lab5-11.png

air-jordan-5-3lab5-7.png

just got the call for 9.5s at Champs. they called both me and my girl. People definitely probably sleeping on these.
Hope they sleep after release day and see what they missed out on

pickup window is from 10am - 2pm at the champs that called me so some people might not be able to get their pairs. id definitely check for unpicked up pairs if anyone strikes out.

I personally think its a terrible pickup window considering its a weekday and people gotta work :smh:

Last edited:

Hope they sleep after release day and see what they missed out on
pickup window is from 10am - 2pm at the champs that called me so some people might not be able to get their pairs. id definitely check for unpicked up pairs if anyone strikes out.

I personally think its a terrible pickup window considering its a weekday and people gotta work
mean.gif
lol i think it was done on purpose

I personally think its a terrible pickup window considering its a weekday and people gotta work
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom