Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

most of the pictures were misleading. I took a pic with flash and put it on FB. Everyone thought they were Red. Until I took off the flash lol. My daughters even told me. Daddy I like your pink shoes
frown.gif
frown.gif

Let's see. They called these the INFRARED 23 VI's and were PROMOTED as such.

Infrared is a pinkish red. Infrared Air Max 90's and Black Infrared VI's should be used for REFERENCE.

Seen em in person. They are INDEED infrared.

How are people surprised or feeling mislead? LMAO

Last edited:

Infrared is a pinkish red. Infrared Air Max 90's and Black Infrared VI's should be used for REFERENCE.

Forreal, they look exactly how i expected them to look. LOL all you had to do was look at all the clothing that comes in way before the shoes and people should have known that was the color. I'm happy with my pair though

Just got shipping confirmation from nike EU. Both infrared23 and white/infrared have shipped.

If no one wNts their pink infrared23 in a sz 8.5 or 9 ill gladly take them off your hands for retail +20 for your trouble :smile:

you are right. It was more my fault for thinking they would be more Red than Pinkish. In the end I helped someone else out by reselling my pair instead of keeping them and letting them rot in my closet.

Nobody wants those 
LOL this is exactly the type of response you would expect from a hypebeast. go for what everyone wants, but when people dont want a shoe or if a shoe is massively produced they stay away from it due to the lack of hype EVEN THO the shoe has finally returned to near OG form that we have been waiting 23 years for! Good luck with these "i couldnt cop the yeezys so i settled for these" 6s

Last edited:

LOL this is exactly the type of response you would expect from a hypebeast. go for what everyone wants, but when people dont want a shoe or if a shoe is massively produced they stay away from it due to the lack of hype EVEN THO the shoe has finally returned to near OG form that we have been waiting 23 years for! Good luck with these "i couldnt cop the yeezys so i settled for these" 6s
So that makes me a hypebeast also  if I like the military 4s, and not the infrared 6s? I didn't know you can judge it off as "hypebeast" just from that comment. Hypebeast gets thrown around all the time that it simply doesn't have a meaning anymore. I passed on these because I never like the colorway  just like I don't like the September colorway. 

Last edited:
nah it has nothing to do with what you like but has to do with what you wrote, stupid *** comment lol. you probly meant it in a different way than i interpreted though. I dont like these so shouldnt be in this thread but gonna try n cop to sell em after seeing the crazy prices

Last edited:
So that makes me a hypebeast also  if I like the military 4s, and not the infrared 6s? I didn't know you can judge it off as "hypebeast" just from that comment. Hypebeast gets thrown around all the time that it simply doesn't have a meaning anymore. I passed on these because I never like the colorway  just like I don't like the September colorway. 
Its funny how your response doesnt even go to what was said... Did you even read it? Too quick to response coz you got offended being called a hypebeast? Lol

Its funny how your response doesnt even go to what was said... Did you even read it? Too quick to response coz you got offended being called a hypebeast? Lol
na i didnt even call him a hypebeast because it would be a premature comment to say that without knowing what kicks he has.. but the comment he made was just arrogant and was a hypebeast comment

na i didnt even call him a hypebeast because it would be a premature comment to say that without knowing what kicks he has.. but the comment he made was just arrogant and was a hypebeast comment
Oh i kno, i think he just responded too quickly without fully reading your post, in his head he felt like he was being called a hypebeast coz he didnt like the shoe..

Oh i kno, i think he just responded too quickly without fully reading your post, in his head he felt like he was being called a hypebeast coz he didnt like the shoe..
lol true, he didnt say he didnt like the shoe he said "no one likes those" which is funny because im sure nike sold a lot of them and they sold out online despite the mass production they had

What's funny is you didn't read what I wrote pertaining to hypebeast. If I was offended, I wouldn't have wrote that but it seems like you were responding too quickly lol

What's funny is you didn't read what I wrote pertaining to hypebeast. If I was offended, I wouldn't have wrote that but it seems like you were responding too quickly lol
I read it and in your first line you ask if you were being pertained as such base on what you assumed was a definition of a hypebeast
Regardless i feel like anyone who gets defensive about being called one IS one...
Nuff said back to topic

Back
Top Bottom