Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Why do people keep referring to the upcoming NDC drop like its gonna make some type of an impact? They probably sold 25% of the pairs on release day from the people that figured out the link. Plus its twitter link only so unless it's a random drop, resellers will be waiting with the bots at the ready. People are talking about the NDC drop like its gonna be a super easy cop and it's gonna drop resell price to damn near retail. C'mon son. Your talking about an all "red" Jordan shoe.
Edit: And yes I copped a pair. Paid resell price too. I'm not gonna rely on some twitter link only release that already bombed once. Once dudes miss out on the NDC drop they will be scrambling for pairs from resellers driving the price up so yes I copped for resell early.

Last edited:
^ didnt they cancel everyone that figured out the link? they sold 0% of the pairs they have bro lol.

So none of you who ordered from NDC sat morning will receive a pair tomorow wednesday???
sick.gif

I couldnt get through cuz of that damn broken link but i was happy for whoever was able to. That sucks if you got all hyped up for nothing...

^ didnt they cancel everyone that figured out the link? they sold 0% of the pairs they have bro lol.

from wat i understand, u r right...i feel i have a pretty decent chance to cop
Lmao yea that's how we all feel every single TLO release. I don't use bots/atc services so my chances are slim. Especially after I paid 3 different RSVP services and all 3 struck out. For me at least. That's a sign. By all means it won't hurt to try. I hope everyone who wants a pair secures one. I'm just on the side of history and history always repeats itself for me. I'm like 2 for infinity on TLO releases. Not trying to be negative or discourage anyone.

Last edited:
A lot of ppl were saying that their NDC orders were cancelled. And someone was saying that Meg intercepts items already in transit. That's crazy though.

like everyone in here was saying that their orders from NDC show no movement, one dude said his shipped but of course he meant the white/infrared

Lmao yea that's how we all feel every single TLO release. I don't use bots/atc services so my chances are slim. Especially after I paid 3 different RSVP services and all 3 struck out. For me at least. That's a sign. By all means it won't hurt to try. I hope everyone who wants a pair secures one. I'm just on the side of history and history always repeats itself for me. I'm like 2 for infinity on TLO releases. Not trying to be negative or discourage anyone.

im much more lucky it seems, i get most except super limited...like of course i dont get every DB or something like that but i have gotten them

I, literally, received a call an hour ago from a member of the Nike operations who called to explain. He said ALL of the 200+ orders were canceled, that they received orders from the IT dept with a list of all orders to cancel due to the 'gltich' in the release. So, yeah...if yours reaches you, play the Powerball too.

Even some Footlockers are just getting their pairs. They were delayed being shipped out here to the West Coast due to the Bad Snow Storms back east..

Correction, "hypebeasts" don't want those. They were a must-cop for people who have an appreciation for the history of Jordans.
Eh, yes youre right, this CW is a classic BUT after seeing these in person, it was an easy pass even for those who truly appreciate the history of them. 1) the leather  plastic is terrible quality. 2) the infrared is pink. At some point people need to say NO to JB and wait for the next release.  That's just my 2 cents as a self proclaimed non hypebeast, though. Good for you and to those who copped regardless just for the pure love of the shoe.

Eh, yes youre right, this CW is a classic BUT after seeing these in person, it was an easy pass even for those who truly appreciate the history of them. 1) the leather  plastic is terrible quality. 2) the infrared is pink. At some point people need to say NO to JB and wait for the next release.  That's just my 2 cents as a self proclaimed non hypebeast, though. Good for you and to those who copped regardless just for the pure love of the shoe.
Decided to pass on these also and don't regret it at all 

So none of you who ordered from NDC sat morning will receive a pair tomorow wednesday???
sick.gif

I couldnt get through cuz of that damn broken link but i was happy for whoever was able to. That sucks if you got all hyped up for nothing...
that would be to early anyways.

The Kobes i ordered Friday are coming tomorrow. 

But again all orders were cancelled. 

I, literally, received a call an hour ago from a member of the Nike operations who called to explain. He said ALL of the 200+ orders were canceled, that they received orders from the IT dept with a list of all orders to cancel due to the 'gltich' in the release. So, yeah...if yours reaches you, play the Powerball too.

200+ pairs? Yikes... Guess my cousin better play the power ball too if he thinks he's getting this from NDC. I'm expecting 2,000 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom