Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

i would have thought they would have put something up already too, but nike definitely don't care what i think 

Bro who will step up to the NT plate and unlace these so they don't look all choked up. Makes me think everyone is just flipping these.

Maybe I'm the only one who loosens my kicks as soon as I take them out the box....

I don't think Nike will release a new date until they are finished with all the cancellations and monies refunded.

I don't think Nike will release a new date until they are finished with all the cancellations and monies refunded.

THIS^^^^ Nike is in no rush to relaunch these, plus with the cancellation, they probably figuring a way this won't happen again. LOL as far as March only JB shoes that looks interesting is the 3s. So they can easily announce a relaunch date for March. Make everybody sweat. :tongue:

I really still can't believe NT has all of you thinking this was a "typo"....
mean.gif

This is probably the most curious I've even been to see how a shoe looks in person, especially after the reviews and feedback on it. These weren't even a "must have" for me.

This is probably the most curious I've even been to see how a shoe looks in person, especially after the reviews and feedback on it. These weren't even a "must have" for me.

Held a pair in the flight 23 store during all star weekend. Pretty impressed with the quality.

THIS^^^^ Nike is in no rush to relaunch these, plus with the cancellation, they probably figuring a way this won't happen again. LOL as far as March only JB shoes that looks interesting is the 3s. So they can easily announce a relaunch date for March. Make everybody sweat.
tongue.gif
i'm hoping that they don't drop em this weekend with the powder blue X's..... I'm still waiting for dam paypal to put my ebay funds thru, meaning I can't cop both if they drop this weekend. I want both the X's and these 6's.

Held a pair in the flight 23 store during all star weekend. Pretty impressed with the quality.
Son, please tell these dudes...that the Infrared23 is RED. 

I'd say from lightest to darkest red shades:

Infrared

Challenge Red

Infrared23

Fire Red 

Varsity Red

These are based on colorways I own. The Infrared23 looks pinkish w/out flash and very red with flash. In person it's between the two. It's a tad bit lighter than the Jumpman logo on the box, if not exactly that shade. I've learned to stop judging on pictures and judge in person.

The white infrared is very pinkish---but that is how the original 1990 pair is---and that's also what you purists asked for, and now, you have it. 

I label this 6 as an instant classic the same as the Toro 4 and 5. I think the next shoe to get the all red treatment will be the 13, with black pods on the bottom of the shoe. 

Last edited:

Enlighten us on this "conspiracy" surrounding a pair of shoes that was going to sell out regardless
He's trolling.

clearly
it's funny! seems like you two are the only ones with some "concrete" evidence that it was just a "typo" ....

maybe it was....but whatever it was it WORKED!

when nike just MEGGED 500/1000 orders in 15min.....

eliminating massive amounts of ELO users and bots!

unfortunately as in any war. there were innocent victims....

the ignorant lead the masses into the fire.....
shill bidding
nerd.gif
absolutely! Good luck offing them higher than $350

Last edited by a moderator:

Enlighten us on this "conspiracy" surrounding a pair of shoes that was going to sell out regardless
He's trolling.

clearly
it's funny! seems like you two are the only ones with some "concrete" evidence that it was just a "typo" ....

when nike just MEGGED 500/1000 orders in 15min.....

eliminating massive amounts of ELO users and bots!

unfortunately as in any war. there was innocent victims....

the ignorant lead the masses into the fire.....
And I would assume you have some pretty concrete info stating this was a ploy to eliminate bots too right. 

From what Ive heard about the bots it just copys twitter links. How would this have smoked out the bots since the twitter link was wrong? Its not too hard to send out a mass cancellation email to everyone who ordered a certain shoe since they arent shipping anyone that shoe so they just send the same email to every email associated with ordering that shoe last Saturday. 

If this was a secret poly to kill bots then im all for it since I dont use one and pretty much stopped using NDC for releases because I almost never get through on their site unless its a release that sits for more than an hour. But I dont think thats what this was. Just a **** up on a twitter link.

But if you have any proof id be more than willing to see/read it. 

I understand Nike canceling my order, but it's still In Progress. Just issue my damn refund already. :lol:

I label this 6 as an instant classic the same as the Toro 4 and 5. I think the next shoe to get the all red treatment will be the 13, with black pods on the bottom of the shoe. 

Damn shame they were limited.. Tried to grab a pair Sat. Haven't seen em in person yet but they were lookin good even in pics. Hopefully be able to grab those Red 1s that are supposed to drop this year.. :nerd:

I really still can't believe NT has all of you thinking this was a "typo"....:smh:
Your on to something....nike has been doing these TLO for a very long time, if they aren't trying to weed out the bots then they are def trying to weed out a few moles in their call center department :nerd:

Son, please tell these dudes...that the Infrared23 is RED. 

I'd say from lightest to darkest red shades:

Infrared
Challenge Red
Infrared23
Fire Red 
Varsity Red

These are based on colorways I own. The Infrared23 looks pinkish w/out flash and very red with flash. In person it's between the two. It's a tad bit lighter than the Jumpman logo on the box, if not exactly that shade. I've learned to stop judging on pictures and judge in person.

The white infrared is very pinkish---but that is how the original 1990 pair is---and that's also what you purists asked for, and now, you have it. 

It's red. Not even close to the white/infrared (pink).

Back
Top Bottom