Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Love FNL. Always cop from them without issues. Actually they are the only place online other than NDC. Always get ground shipping and shoes are here every Tuesday like clockwork. Good weekend with FNL. To those talking about the quality you obviously have not actually seen these up close. I own about 7 pairs of sixes, infrared pack, golden moments pack, olympics etc.......these are by far the nicest quality wise. Shoe almost glows when you pull it out the box like ahhhhhhhhhhh! Really pleased! JB gets a golf clap for this release.

View media item 811499View media item 811500View media item 811501View media item 811502View media item 811503

200+ pairs? Yikes... Guess my cousin better play the power ball too if he thinks he's getting this from NDC. I'm expecting 2,000 :x

naw bro, the majority probably didnt even order. Im sure a lot of the 200 were NT'ers or lurkers

I just saw a picture in the 34th street Flight23 store thread of the line for these. And to think I was gonna head out there thinking it won't be that serious. Glad I didn't go

that would be to early anyways.

The Kobes i ordered Friday are coming tomorrow. 

But again all orders were cancelled. 

Side note; got the early delivery on my KB 9's......CRAZY. Just absolutely crazy how dope they are. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

200+ pairs? Yikes... Guess my cousin better play the power ball too if he thinks he's getting this from NDC.

Yessir. I just wanted to know why my order is still pending, and he threw that nugget in there.

Love FNL. Always cop from them without issues. Actually they are the only place online other than NDC. Always get ground shipping and shoes are here every Tuesday like clockwork. Good weekend with FNL. To those talking about the quality you obviously have not actually seen these up close. I own about 7 pairs of sixes, infrared pack, golden moments pack, olympics etc.......these are by far the nicest quality wise. Shoe almost glows when you pull it out the box like ahhhhhhhhhhh! Really pleased! JB gets a golf clap for this release.
WHOOO!!!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Seen em on feet sun in lenox mall on a girl. Got to admit when I seen em i was like damn!!! They pop hard almost like a glow. Colors really nice!!! ....and the wait continues for my size 12 from Hanon.

I don't see how you always get through from what you are saying. I always get hit with the spa page and sit for hours way passed when they sell out

Last edited:
if it makes anyone feel better, i bet some folks in the operations accounting are having a horrible time backing 200+ payments out of their system from the NDC orders

naw bro, the majority probably didnt even order. Im sure a lot of the 200 were NT'ers or lurkers

I got the shoe in my cart too but removed it. After that it was all sold out tho. Then Nike pulled it. I hope they have at least 1k pairs

Last edited:
I don't see how you always get through from what you are saying. I always get hit with the spa page and sit for hours way passed when they sell out

If i am at my house on my connection it is almost a guarantee. Not sure why but it is. On the other hand i cannot cop anything from any other site other than NDC. I keep mutliple tabs open. I use both cpu and ipad. Never refresh always hit back arrow. If i get to checkout and i get spa page i go to another tab and hit my cart and do it again while the other is trying to figure things out. Have your credit card info match your shipping address. The biggest key is too checkout ASAP. Dont play around wit codes. Once you get your pair then play around. Hope that helps.

I got the shoe in my cart too but removed it. After that it was all sold out tho. Then Nike pulled it. I hope they have at least 1k pairs

yea i didnt even try, I searched the site manually with no luck then said forget it. im sure most ppl jus thought they would correct it but instead they did nothing
so many ppl were tweeted to them about the link error

yea i didnt even try, I searched the site manually with no luck then said forget it. im sure most ppl jus thought they would correct it but instead they did nothing
so many ppl were tweeted to them about the link error
You can't find TLO releases using the search.

I grabbed both the white and red joints but thinking of swapping them for some Gamma blues if anybody is interested. Size 13

I really like the red on the sample pics but the infrared is too pink for me.

If i am at my house on my connection it is almost a guarantee. Not sure why but it is. On the other hand i cannot cop anything from any other site other than NDC. I keep mutliple tabs open. I use both cpu and ipad. Never refresh always hit back arrow. If i get to checkout and i get spa page i go to another tab and hit my cart and do it again while the other is trying to figure things out. Have your credit card info match your shipping address. The biggest key is too checkout ASAP. Dont play around wit codes. Once you get your pair then play around. Hope that helps.
Repped.

Anyone in the DMV have the Kobe 9 Masterpieces and want to swap for these infrared23 + some $...let me know!

Admins...my bad...delete if this post if need be.

Heck no! Lol... y dont nike just announce it already its gonna be the worst online release of the year. The whole wide world is gonna try for them even the ones that already have them will try again!!! Smh

Heck no! Lol... y dont nike just announce it already its gonna be the worst online release of the year. The whole wide world is gonna try for them even the ones that already have them will try again!!! Smh
i honestly believe they would announce the date. people are scared because of how the red octobers dropped but come on its yeezys. it coulda been worse like fnl dropping it 6 mins before 8.

Back
Top Bottom