Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Only a few stores out of several malls I checked are even getting these. The ones that are doing FCFS and said these are very limited amounts. If I can grab a pair, cool.. If not, I'd be happy with a pair of White Infra's..

Only a few stores out of several malls I checked are even getting these. The ones that are doing FCFS and said these are very limited amounts. If I can grab a pair, cool.. If not, I'd be happy with a pair of White Infra's..
Same here. Would really like a shoe from the ASG pack too

Just figured out what my tax return was looking like. So will definitely go after these with a little of the cash I have saved up for spring break. Will be my first time going after a big time release. Pretty damn new to the game. Wish me luck!

thats what they want to hear

So, now that it's officially week of release, none of the 6's were on the launch locator yet. But, the Jordan XX8 ASG which only comes in a men's size and leads me to believe is limited because at least the Infrared 23 6's come in boy's and men's will be available in 8 FTL store's around my way. If those are limited, it speaks volumes since only 2 FTL got the Kobe 9's that just released last weekend and those only two store's got all of the Prelude's. Anyways, enough talking here's how the launch locator for the ASG XX8 dropping on the 14th is looking like:

View media item 793553
Looks like the West Coast isn't getting much love from Foot Locker.

I'm hearing only 5k pairs. Take it with a grain of salt, I'm probably wrong.
No way its that low. Should probably be in the black grape 5-gamma 12 range, so around 100-150k. If they are counting this as a all star jordan release like the kds and kobes then the number may be much lower then, but definitely not 5k which is closer to yeezy like numbers.

Last edited:
So, now that it's officially week of release, none of the 6's were on the launch locator yet. But, the Jordan XX8 ASG which only comes in a men's size and leads me to believe is limited because at least the Infrared 23 6's come in boy's and men's will be available in 8 FTL store's around my way. If those are limited, it speaks volumes since only 2 FTL got the Kobe 9's that just released last weekend and those only two store's got all of the Prelude's. Anyways, enough talking here's how the launch locator for the ASG XX8 dropping on the 14th is looking like:

Looks like the West Coast isn't getting much love from Foot Locker.
looks like every major westcoast city to me.. 

No way its that low. Should probably be in the black grape 5-gamma 12 range, so around 100-150k. If they are counting this as a all star jordan release like the kds and kobes then the number may be much lower then, but definitely not 5k which is closer to yeezy like numbers.

For some reason I think Foot Locker or Finish Line has these dubbed as the "All Star Game 6's" I believe, but Foot Locker told me these were a GR. I'm assuming online, but all the Foot Locker's nearby that I called told me that they are getting "both" and both are GR's.

they passed out gurantee tickets for brons, kobes, KD and toro yesterday. I hit up a guy hes gonna tax me for 35. Hoping that price don't go up by release date

I am here in htown too and yes these are limited.  Out of the major malls the stores that got them only got 18 pairs Way less than the black grapes numbers.  Managers are selling tickets 75 each LOL....HOH galleria got the most and they handed out guaranteed tickets which was under the radar because store manager is leaving for all star weekend.  Almost everyone in line was for these they broke the line up for kobes.... I went to that line and then came back to the line and still was able to get a ticket... thing was only 1 ticket for 1 jordan shoe and 1 all star shoe, and then the kobe all star shoe had it's own line.  I would say about 150 people in line... not a lot considering the info was silent and only came by word of mouth.

A lot of people are going to be salty when they realize these aren't as plentiful as they think. These are dope in person IMO.

Since I missed out on the red octobers I guess imma have to cop these infrared octobers

Last edited:
Two spots in my city did guaranteed tickets yesterday. Won't take a genius to figure out what 2 spots they were if you are at all familiar with Philly.

One gave out 8 tickets.

The other gave out 15 tickets.

Take that however you want.

The FTL launch locator, however, is a little promising. It's not a HoH exclusive, which is good news...I don't think shipment numbers will be high anywhere though.

So according to the launch locator, majority of footlockers here in NYC will be getting these and will be FCFS, no raffle.

When I look at the launch locator for both 6s it looks the same. Is this happening to anyone else? The locator doesn't have some footlockers I already called for the white 6s that said they are getting them?

So according to the launch locator, majority of footlockers here in NYC will be getting these and will be FCFS, no raffle.
I called them and the rep told me to call the individual stores to see how they are going to do it...

Back
Top Bottom