Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

im not a fan of em. but i mainly dont appreciate the slick talk when i'm trying to learn how **** works. I understand that TLO stands for twitter link ONLY... but I wasnt completely sure if it was partly a smoke and mirrors filter thing that nike did or what. forgive me for not knowing something and trying to find out.

I mean... i'm an OG around here by now right? I should be a veteran at all this stuff. SMH

TLO only mean that you have to wait for nike to tweet the link to you. You cannot search for that shoe at 8am. They'll tweet the link, when you click on it, it will take you straight to the shoe.

Man is end cancels my order I'm going to be lose for them giving me false hope in their email telling to get back to them ASAP which I did.

They look nice here
smokin.gif

My NDC order status changed from Submitted to In Progress, still preparing to ship...

Curious as to why some people are getting cancellation notice?

My NDC order status changed from Submitted to In Progress, still preparing to ship...

Curious as to why some people are getting cancellation notice?
Noone knows for sure. KicksDeals Repost got some users Banned, not sure about the link posted here on NT, i used this one and my order is still in Progress.

first time i ever tried finishline just bc it let me through early. everytime i tried to check out w credit card or paypal this is what i got.....
View media item 804477

Rule #1 with finish line, once you get the error DO NOT TRY AGAIN WITH SAME CARD, SAME WAY.

By the way your billing and shipping must match the card exactly first name middle initial last name suffix etc. Mine went smooth today and I usually have a problem.

This resale on this shoe should not be more then $330.00 now.

But overtime all red shoes go for alot on the resell market.

Last edited:
I got my order confirmation from FNL as well. Never had to wait in line on their site… finally went through. Hopefully ships.

Rule #1 with finish line, once you get the error DO NOT TRY AGAIN WITH SAME CARD, SAME WAY.

By the way your billing and shipping must match the card exactly first name middle initial last name suffix etc. Mine went smooth today and I usually have a problem.
okay thanks. my billing on paypal and CC was all the same idk what happened. live and learn

okay thanks. my billing on paypal and CC was all the same idk what happened. live and learn
FNL is always having payment issues. I had to take a break from there for a while, missed out on other sites trying to checkout on FNL only to get rejected again and again.

i used my girl's card and she didn't have the same address or shipping address. the shipping is to my house and her billing was in her aunt house. it goes thru fine but i do notice a lot of people got errors. don't know what the deal is with finishline lately.

Last edited:
I think this is the first time I've ever been salty on missing out on a release. My connect flaked at the last second which didn't even give me a chance to cop elsewhere so now I just wanna know where can I find a 9.5 because I'm almost willing to pay whatever for these |I

Back
Top Bottom