Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

i found someone on craigslist by me for 300 but it's a size 13 and i need an 11
mean.gif
this might help?  http://newjersey.craigslist.org/clo/4335264829.html

^ And I need that size 13 send me a link in return lol....

Last edited:
Found a pair for good price but it's a couple hours away...:smh:

If it's a good price prob worth it.

Just got a pair for 345, and it's the first time I've spent this much on a retro relase. BUT if I can double up for a good price I prob would. :D

this shoe is fiyaaa on the feet...my favorite release this year...but again...its only february...ahahah

I guess this has turned into the infrared 23 resell thread.
all threads are like this in niketatlk if u havent noticed . 

most ppl come here and say HEY GUYS GOOD DAY FOR ME and they have copped multiple big sizes taht never fit them with the only intention to resell em and not even buy another sneakers with these money . hypocritism at its best 

i can score another pair for 375?   shoudl i do it?   i dont think these are going up in value like everyone saying they are....im thinking i can wait a lil bit and get it at 300

i can score another pair for 375?   shoudl i do it?   i dont think these are going up in value like everyone saying they are....im thinking i can wait a lil bit and get it at 300

300??? Well if you can score a pair for that, sign me up because I'll buy a pair at that price too. Lol

Just came across a 10.5 locally for 270, but I'm getting ready to head to Louisa a and he can't meet til later... Damn.. I was hoping to score a trade with them

Do people not realize that the resell prices are in direct relation to what we (the consumers) are willing to pay???  

If buyers just let em sit and move on to the next release the prices would go down.  Majority of the resellers business model is based on moving all units before the next round of releases.  Sitting on pairs is just potential money lost to them, not to mention a stockpile of inventory collecting dust and knowing JB turning yellow lol.  

There are always a few sellers who just dont care, Ive been watching the same sellers relist the same pairs of concords and DMPs for over a yr now, but the majority will budge.  As soon as shoes come out everyone scrambles who didnt cop at retail and over the next 2-3 weeks I watch the resellers cake up off of them.  

Take away their reason to resell and take back your "hobby/culture/game" or w/e the hell you wish to refer to this as.  There were always resellers, just not an abundance of people willing to throw ridiculous amounts of money their way until the last few yrs, this is why they are everywhere now.  

Team retail or below all day.  

Peace fam.   

Last edited:
I think people know that but there always many who don't care whether its extra money they have to throw away or they don't deal with computers and are just satisfied with paying resell other words some look at resell as retail if you get what I'm saying

Got my Toros! 
smokin.gif
  The infrared color looks to be the same to me on both the white and the red.  I think the infrared on the white looks different to some because of the different contrast crested by the white shoes.  Also take a look at the close up of the leather on the "3" section of the shoe.  The texture is different between the two.

Back
Top Bottom