Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I’m tied of talking about it be honest.

No offense man but you’re like the only one that keeps bringing it up. Not like it’s hard to see that they’ve cut numbers. That said it’s also not stopping heads on NT from getting pairs. You’re preaching to the choir for some of us. Most of us gonna eat regardless and have seen worse days when it comes to limited availability.

Last edited:
Djfolk/Pinoe77 said this already but y’all don’t trust them.

Tbh, NT gets so snobby nowadays about info from Djfolk/Pinoe77 and other things which makes me less interested in the site.

dunno bout djfolk, but pinoe seems like he just re-posts info thats been out or just broke.

i liked you better when you were just jaylaw15 :lol:
I laughed a little too hard at this :rofl:

But back to the shoes, these are the most faithful remaster?
F2C885D8-F289-4891-B2C7-487064E92610.jpeg

9F5FDEDA-E02D-46EF-A8FC-681476DD8579.jpeg

Skipping the shadow 1s (still got the joints from 2013) and gunning for these. Never had any of the OG 10s besides the Chicago joints. These will be had

How are the comfort of Jordan 10’s? I’m Thinking of scooping up a pair of these sewing asvthough these may be my first Jordan 10’s, ever.

they are pretty comfortable for a retro of a sig that old

the problem is sizing

the bands over the tongue can cause a very snug fit

i remember opening the shoe box of my first retro steel x and the bands had tightened so much by themselves in the box it literally looked like a boxing shoe

i swear the 10/13 CDP was one of the better done packs
these were the best packs in my opinion
4/19
6/17 (gonna get slandered for this one)
7/16
9/14 (gonna get slandered for this one too) :lol:
10/13
11/12

they are pretty comfortable for a retro of a sig that old

the problem is sizing

the bands over the tongue can cause a very snug fit

i remember opening the shoe box of my first retro steel x and the bands had tightened so much by themselves in the box it literally looked like a boxing shoe
man i remember buying my first pair of 10's, which were the CDP's almost 2 years after release and I didn't know this. I went TTS and those things were choking my feet, so I had to cut the 2 inner bands that hold the tongue inside and the very first top band over the tongue.

Had these back in 96! One of the most original color ways on a Jordan at that time. I enjoyed the simplicity of the design as well! Last actual retro release I bought was the military IV in 06. These are a pretty amazing retro. Looks to be a 1:1. Can’t remember the last time JB did a 1:1. THESE WILL BE HAD!!

Yeah these keep getting better and better. My eyes are pleased.

I was going to hold off because of so many releases happening but I cant deny these. I think it was the overhead view that did it. That insole.

Im going to enjoy the hell out of my pair.

Back
Top Bottom