Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Appreciate the comment. After all these years of retro, we should expect that a retro will never be AS CLOSE as it should be to the original. Despite the leather toe on the 13 Lows (Chutney & Brave Blue), I felt those were the closest retros to the original in the remastered era. For the most part though, the Brand will purposely differentiate the retro’s look to the original.

One point I skipped in the video is the leather. It’s pretty decent. Especially by the laces. The look and feel is good.

I never knew the jumpman coincided with where the shoes were produced.

Need these. First pair of J's I had back in school. Mom was a single school teacher and never let me get shoes, then for Christmas I get these. I'm moving to San Antonio the weekend these drop so I hope I don't miss out.
Ayyyy san antonio tx? Thats where im from

i think these would have been doper with red stat lines on the bottom can somebody photoshop a pic of that?

these werent a must cop colorway back in the days but its cool to see them back in a close to og way

bring on the toe guard steel x !

Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Retro-Shadow-2018-310805-002.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-10-X-Dark-Shadow-2018-310805-002-Heel.jpg

pictures make them look cool grey

So my D head boss informed me id be working on the 21st. :smh: even though I still plan on getting these, I bought a CDP pair I couldn't pass up. And before you all ask me why, simply because I have always wanted the 23 stitched version.

I don't see them flying like a Jordan I but I don't think they will sit past the weekend.

ill be shocked if they sold out

shocked.

resellers will probably gobble up 80 percent of the stock in hopes of the box making them sought after but i dont see the general public nor hypebeast on these like that. not enough red on them

this is why nike positioned them to release right after the shadow 1 in hopes of those who struck out on shadow 1 will get the x as a consolation prize.

but if you truly want the shoe buy it. dont wait for a sale. you never know

ill be shocked if they sold out

shocked.

resellers will probably gobble up 80 percent of the stock in hopes of the box making them sought after but i dont see the general public nor hypebeast on these like that. not enough red on them

this is why nike positioned them to release right after the shadow 1 in hopes of those who struck out on shadow 1 will get the x as a consolation prize.

but if you truly want the shoe buy it. dont wait for a sale. you never know

I agree
I was going to wait until the day of release for these but a shop that’s out of my way called me and said it’s box price so i went and scoped them up this afternoon

This is one retro that’s as close to the original as it can possibly be

I doubt these go on sale unless they made a ton of pairs. I think it’ll go down similar to most of the recent NA releases where pairs are available for a few days but certain sizes won’t be easy to find if you sleep on release day.

anybody else notice they finally fixed the collar near the final lace loops? every past x retro has always had that busted collar that didnt connect. even the remastered chicagos had a busted collar

Last edited:
anybody else notice they finally fixed the collar near the final lace loops? every past x retro has always had that busted collar that didnt connect. even the remastered chicagos had a busted collar

Nope, I'd like to see pics of this.. someone mentioned it and @MJO23DAN kind of touched base on it but it's one of those details that I'm just like.. what?? lol.

Back
Top Bottom