Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I hate living in Texas paying sales tax on stuff (I know I save on not paying income taxes) but when you're online shopping the extra 10$ for tax alone makes you not want to make the purchase anymore lolol!

I hate living in Texas paying sales tax on stuff (I know I save on not paying income taxes) but when you're online shopping the extra 10$ for tax alone makes you not want to make the purchase anymore lolol!

I know man I live in Washington State and we have 10% sales tax. It really sucks and it takes shoes like the Cap and Gown 11's all the way to $275. That's a ridiculous price for a pair of retro shoes in my opinion.

Love this shoe, what's crazy is just about a week ago I thought about getting rid of my pair to make room for other kicks. I pulled the shoe out the box and said never mind im keeping....just a classic and probably the cleanest 10s color way imo. I wasn't going to let the role that these are sitting dictate how I felt about the shoe!
Yea man. Would've grabbed them at full retail had i not had the Grey/Infrareds on deck already. I mean they're pretty similar imo. Didn't need these that bad, but that $114 deal tho?!? Couldn't pass that up.
Now ima just throw the former into the ForSale pile.

5B39F2FB-A686-4A39-A262-EC80F1758E18.jpeg

Chilling at my friends housewarming party.

My Curry 5 order on the Finals colorways was cancelled by UA since apparently they let more orders get placed than they had stock. Anyways, The exclusions are lifted on FTL.com so I used my 20% military and got them for 161.50 shipped. I wanted to get them they day they released but I just couldn't pull the trigger at 190 plus tax. I 161.50 is reasonable.

My Curry 5 order on the Finals colorways was cancelled by UA since apparently they let more orders get placed than they had stock. Anyways, The exclusions are lifted on FTL.com so I used my 20% military and got them for 161.50 shipped. I wanted to get them they day they released but I just couldn't pull the trigger at 190 plus tax. I 161.50 is reasonable.
why not just get it from centre for $114?

Have these hit outlets yet? Still holding out, but hurts more and more everyday! The itch is strong!

Still haven’t scooped these yet but if I can find a sz 10 ~$120 I will cop ASAP

There’s a size 10 on centre214 for $114

Edit: sorry man just checked it’s soldout
It was available earlier today
Only seeing a size 8.5 in stock right now

Last edited:
I almost pulled the trigger when ftl had them for $152. I saw too m. any messed up pairs on release day. gave them my email address if they get my size back in stock. I've never heard of centre214. has anyone ever have them email them back?

Never tried the email thing on centre
I guess it doesn’t hurt to try
But odds are you will probably never get an email
Just gotta wait it out for other shops to start giving out deep discos
I give it a couple of months before we start seeing more $100-120 prices

yeah, I don't think I'll ever get an email back but thought I'd try. you never know. wish I stayed up to date on this thread cuz I'm guessing 114 is the lowest these go for

Some of those sizes took forever to sell out at that great price, and a lot were still there recently. I pulled the trigger a few days after it went live. I always miss out on Centre's sales... but not this time! I flew at that thing.

I liked the shoe when I tried it on, but, I gotta admit: Them 2Pac shots sold me. Long live the 90s. |l

Back
Top Bottom