Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

:nerd: need to finally pull the trigger on these fall is coming but Menthol AM93’s have me so salty that I’m banking on waiting it out. SNKRS sold out on me while I was in a meeting and I panicked cause I felt like they would be limited and paid $170 on Flightclub for them....people are scooping them up now for ~$70 :stoneface: :smh:

Check the latest page of the AM93 thread. Dudes are copping them for 64.99 from FNL. I was ******* sick :sick:

...might get a second pair though :nerd:

copped of East bay with the 20% percent off. came out to 152. probably could've done better but honestly don't know how much lower they will go and i wanted them. just really hope I get a solid pair. all the pairs I personally saw in my size were horrible
I have it carted but just can’t pull the trigger for some reason. I haven’t seen them in person.
How is their return policy on sale items like this

:nerd: need to finally pull the trigger on these fall is coming but Menthol AM93’s have me so salty that I’m banking on waiting it out. SNKRS sold out on me while I was in a meeting and I panicked cause I felt like they would be limited and paid $170 on Flightclub for them....people are scooping them up now for ~$70 :stoneface: :smh:
Get out

My pair just came in from Nike.com. These have definitely been worn before, shoe laces all untied. This **** ain't cool at all.

IMG_5224-1.JPG

My pair just came in from Nike.com. These have definitely been worn before, shoe laces all untied. This **** ain't cool at all.

IMG_5224-1.JPG
Wow that ain't cool at all... Id return them. Or you could ask for a 20% code for your trouble. Definitely looked worn....even if they were just tried on....

You sure you didn’t get those from OfferUp?

Dang man, that’s messed up. Hit Nike up for a disco and return/exchange them. Do better Nike.

My pair came in this morning, I ordered on Wednesday. Nike’s shipping has been on point for me lately, been getting kicks in 2 days using standard shipping.

Anyway, decent pair, glad I went .5 up, these feel snug to me. Small flaw on the right tongue, gonna wait for the pair from DTLR/ Villa and choose the best pair.

Back
Top Bottom