Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I hate living in Texas paying sales tax on stuff (I know I save on not paying income taxes) but when you're online shopping the extra 10$ for tax alone makes you not want to make the purchase anymore lolol!

$10 more for sales tax is better than $250-$500 a week out of my check every week for income tax. I’ll take what you have any day of the week lol.

Quiggles706 Quiggles706 naw you're absolutely right it's purely just that feeling you get when you see a steal and in your mind that price is the inflection point of whether you're willing to buy the shoes or not. Get all the way to checkout and boom your perfect price just went up and the deal no longer feels as satisfying! But you're absolutely right losing 250-500 a week out of every check is not the wave I gotta be more thankful to not be experiencing that. Way to bring the perspective my G!

We're these on sale yesterday before the code? I just tried it and it comes out to $152 shipped.

Yeah it was marked down to $160 yesterday
I carted and added code and came out to $128
I didn’t checkout, just wanted to make sure code worked
But it looks like they changed the price....

Shadows on sale...

https://m.eastbay.com/index.cfm?uri...&ranSiteID=ZPgym0ee52c-maj_2mJh4_0lk.E6MtjHzA

Screenshot_20180710-122224.jpg

Is the insole removable? Thinking about picking up a pair but if they are as uncomfortable as I hear I will immediately replace insole

Yo, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these tomorrow. I have extremely flat feet, and I was wondering... Should I go with my usual size 12, or should I go a half size up, to 12.5?

I've never owned a pair of 10's before.

I recently bought a used pair of CDP 4's, in a size 12.5, and I actually have toe room. Overall, I think it's due to gaining like 75-80 lbs, over 2 years. Because of this, I believe my condition has gotten worse. Also, now that I'm older, I might have to start just going after 12.5's.

TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga good looking out but of course they don't have my size. that's bout the price I wanted to pay for these. I could size down tho. anyone who has these and hgg13s tell me how these compare size wise? I'm a size 11 but the 10.5 in the 13s fit perfect

Villa still has these for sale with code villasole20. Came out to $143 because of tax. Tempted but not willing to pay that much for these.

Back
Top Bottom