JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ not intentional but the DMP6/11 pack had the golden eyelids remember?
also, nike changed up the packaging on the trainer package last yr. some people got special cases and what not.

/\ Thats rights. I remember seeing those too and thinking they were fakes. I only saw pics on Ebay of people selling them. I wasnt feeling the gold on the eyelides on my concords though. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

heres link of video with the jumpman 

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

OMG DUDE, NO YOU DIDN'T.....PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE, IF YOU REALLY FCKD UP THAT BAD I MIGHT CRY FOR YOU MYSELF
embarassed.gif

I KNOW AT FIRST I WUDDA THOUGHT ONE WAS FAKE BC I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS FROM MY BOY AT FOOTACTION, BUT THEN I WOULD OF 2ND GUESSED AND BEEN LIKE NAHHH THEY CAME FROM FOOTACTION, WHICH CAME STRAIGHT FROM JB. THEN I WUDDA RESEARCHED THE SHIIT OUT OF THEM. WAITED 2 DAYS N SAW THIS POST. THEN PROB BEEN ABLE TO SELL THE PAIR FOR SCRILLAAA I'D SAY $1000+

damnnn homie that was a very, very, very, very poor decision you made
ohwell.gif

now sum a$shole probably has em, just added a major grail to his collection

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by riddla713

^ they are all numbered 1 of 25. each coin says 1 of 25, they are not numbered like the bin 23 collection or the prmier xx3's. even the coin on the jumpman23.com website says 1 of 25 so i figure all the coins say 1 of 25. its just saying you have 1 pair of only 25 made.

nah homie the one on nike.com says 23 of 25 !!!!! that chick has number 1   !!!!!
edit: says 23 (jumpman) 25

then under it says 1 of 25....so idk

the 23 25 thing only means that jordan brand, number 23, has been around for 25 years hence the 25th anniversary. i will bet you a pair of my 25th anniversary 11's that each coin is numberd 1of 25.

Now all the stories come out.... " I had a pair with the JUMPMAN and  I returned them "

aww hell naw
mad.gif
 I had a pair of 9.5s with the Jumpman on it but I got like 5 pair total 2 pair from this guy I know who works at footaction and 3 on RD. I traded him back for another pair cuz I thought he might have mixed up some fakes in there or somthing. He swore that he never sells fakes and none of his other pair had a jumpman and I was just like uh huh, ok, just trade these then.  Now I been trying to call him for the last 20 minutes and he is not answering. There goes my trip to Willie Jeffrey Jordan's candy factory.
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

OMG DUDE, NO YOU DIDN'T.....PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS NOT TRUE, IF YOU REALLY FCKD UP THAT BAD I MIGHT CRY FOR YOU MYSELF
embarassed.gif

I KNOW AT FIRST I WUDDA THOUGHT ONE WAS FAKE BC I BOUGHT 2 PAIRS FROM MY BOY AT FOOTACTION, BUT THEN I WOULD OF 2ND GUESSED AND BEEN LIKE NAHHH THEY CAME FROM FOOTACTION, WHICH CAME STRAIGHT FROM JB. THEN I WUDDA RESEARCHED THE SHIIT OUT OF THEM. WAITED 2 DAYS N SAW THIS POST. THEN PROB BEEN ABLE TO SELL THE PAIR FOR SCRILLAAA I'D SAY $1000+

ohwell.gif

It was early saturday morning. I wasnt thinkin like JB would really do that and it didnt get leaked or anything. Cuz info like that usually does. So I thought FAKES cuz I know there were some floating around.  =And I only known dude for a couple years. so whatever. I hope he still has them. I will find out tomorrow.

Damn so now when I buy a pair of kicks it feels like buying baseball cards. Error and variation Jordans! WOW JB!
Maybe JB should release some throw a few OG concords or Cool greys in circulation when they retro them this holiday.

aww hell naw
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

It was early saturday morning. I wasnt thinkin like JB would really do that and it didnt get leaked or anything. Cuz info like that usually does. So I thought FAKES cuz I know there were some floating around.  =And I only known dude for a couple years. so whatever. I hope he still has them. I will find out tomorrow.

yeah homie you gotta get those back. n its funny bc when i was coppin em i was like WATCH MINE HAVE A JUMPMAN just messin around you kno. now shiit surfaces that theres 25 jumpman xi's out 
eek.gif

GET THEM JOINTS BACK AND DONT TELL DUDE THAT THEY MAD LIMITED UNLESS HE SAYS HE DOESNT HAVE THEM ANYMORE!!! ahah or right after u cop em back be like yo these joints are 1 of 25 hahahaha

LOL @ litosarah06 youtube vid. Yeah, they is hella fake....take them back to the store... you should def return them. Knock offs. 1 of 25 knock offs. ...Just let me know when you gonna return em. lol.

Man Jb play you all for fools. They can practically do what ever they want these days, u is all suckers. No Jumpman(u aint even buying JORDANS!)/jumpman, cheap quality, re-sell value, super hyper extremely limited... man you guys'll pay/buy anything no matter what. Im a go work for nike and JB... coz they be raking in your money all the way to the bank!

That's crazy that a handful of pairs came with the jumpman. I didn't even think to check all the pairs that passed through my hands. Oh well. Probably didn't have any of them.

On another note... I'm not at all surprised by how well these are selling.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by superfly

i copped two pairs easy in miami! there was like 5 people waiting in line before the store opened. now on another note. why people on here hating on people hustle? let dudes do they reselling thing! STOP HATING!

i don't think it's hating  i just
laugh.gif
at small money resellers who think their doing it.    unless your copping stuff through swoosh,  with footlocker employee 30% discount or 50% when employee appreciation weekends come around,  it's not much money to be made for the hassle.

i remember cameron nelson posting on here how he got a bunch of aqua 8's for around $30 a piece because he bought them in bulk off someone and sold them for anywhere between $90-150 each.   thats smart reselling to me, not that buying a pair of shoes for retail just to make $20 after fees.
idk about you but a free pair of sneakers is always a good reason to resell... not only that but you said $20 mark up? how when they are 150 retail and i just sold a sz 11 on FCNY for 325?
embarassed.gif

well if thats the case then good work on the $325 from fcny,   i wouldn't pay no more then $100 for those shoes but apparently there's some that will pay over $300 so good work and get your money
pimp.gif

solezprogression wrote:

On another note... I'm not at all surprised by how well these are selling.

who ever thought these would sit on shelves are hurt!!! they are retro XI's all XI's sell out instantly!!!!! especially if u live in a major city/state them joints are goin quick. i live in New York and theres hella sneaker heads in NY. them joints were sold out at 7am at footaction bc they opened early then once footaction opened at 9am they were sold out instantly. luckly i know the manager at footaction n the manager at footlocker. so i got myself 2 pairs 
happy.gif
 they werent letting ppl buy massive amounts, the security guard at the mall was limiting ppl 1 pair at footlocker, like whoda**** is he?!
on another note...the only place that these are sittin on shelves in NY is like at the bayshore mall where they tryin to sell them for $300 a pair. or anywhere else thats jackin up the price sky high aint sellin @+$+

Originally Posted by AIR 305

25 made Jordan anni. XI with the jumpman. Click the link

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/blog/1068?idx=0

I must have gotten my RD pairs mixed up with my hook up pairs. Damn.  Great gimmick JB. Keep'em coming. Just give a little hint next time. watch how fast these pop up on the internet. ReSellers, start your engines.
As if knowing before hand about the "special" pairs would help you get them

ordered online so that means my chances of getting them just went from the same chance you all had, to virtually zero. everybody will be searching their pairs to make sure that there isnt a logo on the heel.... it does add even more excitement to their arrival here tho!

^^ idk homie iits exciting eaither way, IMO these shoes r straight FIREEEEE i personally think they look better on my feet then my spacejams (the smaller the better, im size 10.5 but SJ r s11 n 25th r s10, s10 fits mad good i think 25th run lil big) neways they look so hot w. shorts on, hope u like em as much as me
smokin.gif

well i guess if JB had leaked the info eArlier employees would ve violated every single pair to find the special 1

Originally Posted by niCk sp3ranza

now all of a sudden everyone had a pair with the jumpman! lol damn gotta love the kids on this site

gotta love all these new members 
indifferent.gif

BUT, I do agree, here comes all the ducktales

Checked all of my pairs and none of them have a jumpman. I'm glad I got a chance to at least check before I shipped them out. I'd be mad if I had shipped before hand. Oh well, the jumpman was not a buying factor for me. I still have a few more pairs coming my way so hopefully one of them will have the silver ticket (jumpman). I just love the shoe. Looks great.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Checked all of my pairs and none of them have a jumpman. I'm glad I got a chance to at least check before I shipped them out. I'd be mad if I had shipped before hand. Oh well, the jumpman was not a buying factor for me. I still have a few more pairs coming my way so hopefully one of them will have the silver ticket (jumpman). I just love the shoe. Looks great.

you love them but you are shipping them out? so does that mean you love them because you can resell them? im confused about what "love" means now.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

you love them but you are shipping them out? so does that mean you love them because you can resell them? im confused about what "love" means now.
laugh.gif

Not that I need to but, let me clarify. I love how they look and feel on my feet. Just because you sell them doesn't mean that you can't enjoy your own pair(s).

Back
Top Bottom