JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Just by reading all these stories makes me wanna get some "Eye Drops"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i feel you but i never write long stories but thats how it whent

To the dude that said he's returning his Anny XI's. Obviously he doesn't know #@$@ about shoes because if he did, he'd know that you can't return or exchange limited JB items at any store. Plus, why would you spend your hard earned money to buy 2 pairs of kobe V's when you can flip the XI's and use those funds? Uhh.. d!*$#!@.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RBubbles

received my shipping confirmation/tracking email this morn from FNL. they'll be herrre in 2 days!!!

Anyone else get/hear anything from Finishline.com?  

just rocked mine for the first time today. they look soo fresh w. shorts on =] i like em more then my space jammies. they comfy too. but good thing i got 2 pairs for myself so i could rock one pair as much as i want n keep my other pair on ice. also my space james creesed on the sides after first wear for like 2 hours. i had these on all day at my campus and they didnt even creese the slightest amount! [=

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

To the dude that said he's returning his Anny XI's. Obviously he doesn't know #@$@ about shoes because if he did, he'd know that you can't return or exchange limited JB items at any store. Plus, why would you spend your hard earned money to buy 2 pairs of kobe V's when you can flip the XI's and use those funds? Uhh.. d!*$#!@.
laugh.gif
if i cant return it.. or exchage it it all good. It doesn't hurt to try right? I'm just sharing a story i wanted to share since forums like this is whats its all about right? C'mon.. I admit it its an impulse buy.. I think everybody does it once or twice. Also.. again.. I dont need to "flip" or whatever terms you kids are using these day, to buy the shoes I want..
Damn Resellers. I know a company which is hiring. email me your resume so you'll get a real job. Just trying to help out
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if i cant return it.. or exchage it it all good. It doesn't hurt to try right? I'm just sharing a story i wanted to share since forums like this is whats its all about right? C'mon.. I admit it its an impulse buy.. I think everybody does it once or twice. Also.. again.. I dont need to "flip" or whatever terms you kids are using these days to buy the shoes I want..
Damn Resellers. I know a company which is hiring. email me your resume so you'll get a real job. Just trying to help out   
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Huh? Since when did this rule apply to all stores?

laugh.gif

your wrong dude.  i returned a pair of my spacejams in dec. to footaction almost a week after i got them.

Originally Posted by Tjay

laugh.gif
if i cant return it.. or exchage it it all good. It doesn't hurt to try right? I'm just sharing a story i wanted to share since forums like this is whats its all about right? C'mon.. I admit it its an impulse buy.. I think everybody does it once or twice. Also.. again.. I dont need to "flip" or whatever terms you kids are using these day, to buy the shoes I want..
laugh.gif

Ha bro.. I have a career. Not a job. I guess your sears job is cool. Someone needs to sell me tires and change my brakes. Anyway, if you can't grasp the concept of not using your own money to buy shoes right now, chances are you never will. It's not about fiending for money. I'd rather spend my own $150 to buy my family something that everyone can use than to buy a pair of shoes for myself. I'd rather use the profit from selling a couple pairs of XI's.. Just... nevermind.. do what you do. What you eat doesn't make me ##!+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ha bro.. I have a career. Not a job. I guess your sears job is cool. Someone needs to sell me tires and change my brakes. Anyway, if you can't grasp the concept of not using your own money to buy shoes right now, chances are you never will. It's not about fiending for money. I'd rather spend my own $150 to buy my family something that everyone can use than to buy a pair of shoes for myself. I'd rather use the profit from selling a couple pairs of XI's.. Just... nevermind.. do what you do. What you eat doesn't make me ##!+
laugh.gif

I myself would just flip them, but to some it's just not worth the hassle.

Dude doesn't seem like he's tripping off money
pimp.gif
, so to each his own.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
Huh? Since when did this rule apply to all stores?
It doesn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cool Story Bro, why are you still talking?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cool Story Bro, why are you still talking?
x2

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

just rocked mine for the first time today. they look soo fresh w. shorts on =] i like em more then my space jammies. they comfy too. but good thing i got 2 pairs for myself so i could rock one pair as much as i want n keep my other pair on ice. also my space james creesed on the sides after first wear for like 2 hours. i had these on all day at my campus and they didnt even creese the slightest amount! [=

i lied, the pair i rocked, did crease, in the same spot xi's always crease. 
grin.gif

neways to the post above mine, i doubt anybody on NT got the JUMPMAN ones, i bet every person who got jumpman ones are kids who arent even sneaker heads....they prob wearing them shoes in the dirt...smh

It's funny I saw a couple peeps on here say they did get the limiteds, but mysteriously have not put any pics up! Lol

Just got my tracking # today for my 2 pairs of 10.5's. You know I got my fingers crossed for a pay day!! Lol.

I was on the fence about getting these because of no jumpman.  But i woke up  hungover on sat around 1 pm went to the mall around 2 and found my  size 9.5 at footaction and was impressed in person so grabbed them and must say im glad i did
pimp.gif
. They still had sizes 9 and 10 available at champs and footlocker so im assumimg they didnt sell out the first day.

laugh.gif

That may be true in your hypebeast, reselling city but where im from any shoes can be returned  at any footaction, footlocker, or champs guaranteed dont matter what shoe it is. The stores where u buy must know there are  resellers who buy alot of shoes and then sometimes they dont sell and try to return them. Damn. its a shame the way you all did that to yourselves. sad

Originally Posted by leocabrera

laugh.gif

That may be true in your hypebeast, reselling city but where im from any shoes can be returned  at any footaction, footlocker, or champs guaranteed dont matter what shoe it is. The stores where u buy must know there are  resellers who buy alot of shoes and then sometimes they dont sell and try to return them. Damn. its a shame the way you all did that to yourselves. sad
shoes just can't be returned if ya homie uses his/her employee discount
wink.gif

I can't believe some people are trying to resell these at Space Jam prices.  I know the anniversary XIs have a smaller production number,
but I don't think the demand is high enough to charge $260 for them.  I guess if you can get it, why not.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

laugh.gif

actually i was the first to point that return policy out, and i asked a guy at footaction today, and he said that's true at most stores if not all. i told you guys already, if you doubt it call around to see for yourselves. he told me if a store allowed someone to return them, it was manager approved, and only because an employee wanted to buy them since most stores won't let employees buy shoes like these until customers have had first dibs.

Back
Top Bottom