JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

House of hoops stamps ALL limited releases with "no return no exchange." Most retailers don't stamp that on there but they tell you. some stores may have different policy. I'm not at every store so I wouldn't know. Anyway, do whatever you want with your shoes, it makes no difference to me. Some of you guys don't know what you're typing about. Probably because you're kids, mentally. I don't mean age-wise.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by Tjay

To the dude that said he's returning his Anny XI's. Obviously he doesn't know #@$@ about shoes because if he did, he'd know that you can't return or exchange limited JB items at any store. Plus, why would you spend your hard earned money to buy 2 pairs of kobe V's when you can flip the XI's and use those funds? Uhh.. d!*$#!@.
laugh.gif
if i cant return it.. or exchage it it all good. It doesn't hurt to try right? I'm just sharing a story i wanted to share since forums like this is whats its all about right? C'mon.. I admit it its an impulse buy.. I think everybody does it once or twice. Also.. again.. I dont need to "flip" or whatever terms you kids are using these day, to buy the shoes I want..
Damn Resellers. I know a company which is hiring. email me your resume so you'll get a real job. Just trying to help out
laugh.gif

Ha bro.. I have a career. Not a job. I guess your sears job is cool. Someone needs to sell me tires and change my brakes. Anyway, if you can't grasp the concept of not using your own money to buy shoes right now, chances are you never will. It's not about fiending for money. I'd rather spend my own $150 to buy my family something that everyone can use than to buy a pair of shoes for myself. I'd rather use the profit from selling a couple pairs of XI's.. Just... nevermind.. do what you do. What you eat doesn't make me ##!+
laugh.gif
Cool Story Bro, why are you still talking?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's way too many people worrying about others decide to do with their time and money.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I can't believe some people are trying to resell these at Space Jam prices.  I know the anniversary XIs have a smaller production number,
but I don't think the demand is high enough to charge $260 for them.  I guess if you can get it, why not.

elrodo33 check your pm's!!

I know everyone has been asking for pics of the 1 of 25 special pairs of the Retro 11 Anniversary pair. I took some pictures, but I know the coin is kind of blurry. Just let me know if you guys want more pics.

Everyone is right about people "saying" they have the limited pairs but I have yet to see pics though. Hopefully you guys can see mine clearly.

Originally Posted by ISGirl0119

Everyone is right about people "saying" they have the limited pairs but I have yet to see pics though. Hopefully you guys can see mine clearly.

eek.gif
so you're the girl from the video? You are Luckyyyyyyy.When did u find out that they were the limited ones?

anyway those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lucky lady!

House of hoops stamps ALL limited releases with "no return no exchange." Most retailers don't stamp that on there but they tell you. some stores may have different policy. I'm not at every store so I wouldn't know. Anyway, do whatever you want with your shoes, it makes no difference to me. Some of you guys don't know what you're typing about. Probably because you're kids, mentally. I don't mean age-wise.

Hang on Hang on,
First of all, the guy didn't say he got them from HOH, he said NIKETOWN.....
indifferent.gif
 learn to read

So you open your mouth and say he knows nothing about shoes because he can't return them, now you say "I'm not at every store so I wouldn't know", so why would you open your mouth in the first place?

"Some of you guys don't know what you're typing about.  Probably because you're kids, mentally.  I don't mean age wise"

I think that should say

"I tried to bash on this dude and make him look stupid but it backfired on me and now I look stupid"

I know everyone has been asking for pics of the 1 of 25 special pairs of the Retro 11 Anniversary pair. I took some pictures, but I know the coin is kind of blurry. Just let me know if you guys want more pics or want to make a real offer.

thats cool, i think ur the only one to have them so far. that leaked on the internet. you're the chick from the youtube video that bought the shoes for her boyfriend right? i would just keep them now and sell them and get paid
happy.gif
then go buy him another pair even if u have to buy them for $250 hahaha

I found they were limited about three hours after I posted the youtube video. I constantly check jumpman23.com and I saw the blog.

I found they were limited about three hours after I posted the youtube video. I constantly check jumpman23.com and I saw the blog.

off da chain find......word is that 23 of 25 is here in htown...ill know for sure tomorrow when i go see them

laugh.gif
k.

Anyway, ISGirl0119.. you should tag your pics with your name and date. Dudes on NT are thirsty and will probably use them as their own.

Originally Posted by htownkicks83

off da chain find......word is that 23 of 25 is here in htown...ill know for sure tomorrow when i go see them

How do you know they are in the H?

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Originally Posted by htownkicks83

How do you know they are in the H

a friend told me his cousins friend supposably has them.....knew nothin and wore them to school....thats all i just foud out

sorry to break it to ya, but youll probably not get anything over $300,
prob more likely $250-275, which isnt too much above the regular pairs.

if i were you, id just keep em or wait and off em later.

Part of me likes the availability of kicks these days but it does oversaturate the market.  With that said, a fresh pair of CG XI's would be... um, fresh.

Actually just to be honest I've had offers well over 300 or even 500. I'm just not selling them. Just saying.

Would you guys recommend cleaning the soles with a shoe cleaner from footlocker to prevant yellowing after every time i wore them??

Does it matter if the paper is in the box? I heard that it makes the shoes even more yellow.

Back
Top Bottom