JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i have to say jb has put forth a liitle better effort when it comes to quality recently. these xi's are very good quality imo. of course they could of added the jumpman and the columbia blue to make them way better, but the quality on these is better than the spacejams or cdp xi's. im glad i was able to cop a few pairs.

So these were $150?

+sales tax (depending on where you were) total is about $163ish

You sell them for $225

- around 20 for shipping
-4% paypal fee's

So you come out, what, 30-40 bucks ahead? Man that is such a huge profit!

people must be desperate for money these days

Got mine on nike.com so i have to wait til monday or tuesday to get em in my hands... i missed em in 2001 so i had to double dip this time.  I saw a kid in the mall with em so i rapped with him a bit and got to peep em hands on.  I think that they are really nice quality compared to what has been comin out lately.  Im excited to finally have em.  These are a great summer shoe for sure, but dont be wearin em on 4th of July, they wont last passed your first brew guys!  Thez are gonna have to be kept really nice!  Is there anyone out there who got to ball in them today?  Howd they hold up? 

ONLY 56 pages and these are an XI release... wow JB has def fallen off then.. or people stopped caring (such as I). I just found out about these.. nice summer shoe.. will go tomorrow and see if any spots still have them

Seeing these today makes me happy that I didn't waste my money. These are so whack. It sickened me to see so many hypebeasts wearing them in the mall today.

Lol decided to check out my local spots in the mall and all sold out/ I went around 1030am and all the sizes that were left 8 and 12 so just passed so others can scopped em/ ohhh well the kids version looks way better than the mens

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So these were $150?
You sell them for $225 $250

- around 20 for shipping $20 max for shipped
-4% paypal fee's no paypal fees

So you come out, what, 30-40 70 - 80 bucks ahead? Man that is such a huge profit!
sell 2 pairs and u get a free pair of kicks
sell 1 pair and u got a home made swoosh discount

its a win/win however u look at it even if someone makes ONLY 40 bucks... it means they get their pair for cheaper. nothing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Seeing these today makes me happy that I didn't waste my money. These are so whack. It sickened me to see so many hypebeasts wearing them in the mall today.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i have to say jb has put forth a liitle better effort when it comes to quality recently. these xi's are very good quality imo. of course they could of added the jumpman and the columbia blue to make them way better, but the quality on these is better than the spacejams or cdp xi's. im glad i was able to cop a few pairs.

What's different about these from the Space Jams and CDP's?

Not all pairs of SJ's had glue, and they look like they have the same shape, thin tongue and patent leather cut as the SJ's and CDP's.  Is the collar and patent leater thicker or something?  If not, I'm not seeing a big quality difference.  Were they made in Taiwan or China?

I really think dudes keep saying they're better quality, because they're limited and a lot of people on NT seem to go with the flow.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's different about these from the Space Jams?

I really think dudes keep saying that, because they're limited.

Not all pairs of SJ's had glue, and they look like they have the same shape and patent leather cut.
The leather upper feels a lot more sturdier and not like cardboard that will bend right away. They actually feel sturdier. I guess its the premium leather up top...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

So these were $150?
You sell them for $225 $250

- around 20 for shipping $20 max for shipped
-4% paypal fee's no paypal fees

So you come out, what, 30-40 70 - 80 bucks ahead? Man that is such a huge profit!
sell 2 pairs and u get a free pair of kicks
sell 1 pair and u got a home made swoosh discount

its a win/win however u look at it even if someone makes ONLY 40 bucks... it means they get their pair for cheaper. nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with making a buck so I don't mind people buying and selling for a profit. Though, it seems like a lot of work for some to make $70.  If anything, people should blame the stores for not having a limit on purchases. I'd rather just pay the premium, let someone do the work, enjoy my sleep and save my time (assuming I wanted the shoes). I am on the fence as I can't see paying retail on these right now. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Not all pairs of SJ's had glue, and they look like they have the same shape and patent leather cut.
The leather upper feels a lot more sturdier and not like cardboard that will bend right away. They actually feel sturdier. I guess its the premium leather up top...

OK, I can see that, because I wasn't that happy with the leather at the top.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

OK, I can see that, because I wasn't that happy with the leather at the top.
Yeah man, My Space Jams leather upper crinkled with my first wear. SMH JB... At least these didn't crinkle when I wore them. All they had to do is put a silver/white jumpman on these, and they would be THAT much better. I still like em though.

715wrr.jpg

Love Mines  
pimp.gif

i went last nite to pick out the pairs for my cousins and partners i must have pulled twenty or more out and they all had this blue stain in the same spot towards the front i was like wat the hell, i really was like yall gona sell these 2moro
smh.gif

I'm surprised these were slept on. No hype= more pairs. Always wanted a simple, yet clean 11. I would have preferred columbias, but these will do for now.

Ebay is flooded with these, dude's that are trying to cash in would be lucky to make $50 off a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom