Jordan XX3s not good to play ball in?

I have been balling in a pair of my black xx3s. they feel great to play in. very comfortable, however after playing for a little while it seems like somethingin the shoe has been cutting or digging into my right pinkie toe. it becomes very annoying after a while. i put my hand in both shoes trying to feel for whatwas cutting my foot, but i cant find the problem. this sucks considering how pricy the shoes were and i have this pair specifically for playing in. has anyoneelse had any problems playing in their xx3s?

Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/06 2:07 PM :
play in some Jordan enhancers. i just did today for like 4 hours and they are the $4!T
Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/08 5:48 PM :
play in some Jordan enhancers. i just did today for like 4 hours and they are the $4!T

that is the first time i have seen a double post with a 3 hour delay

Originally Posted by malumouse

Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/06 2:07 PM :
Dextertbay813 wrote 04/06/08 5:48 PM :

that is the first time i have seen a double post with a 3 hour delay

$#*?

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take themback, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

Originally Posted by losdog24

I've never played in mine, but I have the same issue with the right pinky toe as well. Which explains why I dont play in them. I almost want to take them back, but its too late now, as I will not be able to find another pair in my size.

just find someone to trade sizes with

They've been great to me! No complaints
smile.gif

i had really bad problems with my white/red/black xx3's. i got blisters on both my left and right pinky toes. i wore dri-fit jordan socks and so im notsure if because the socks were thin, if it had anything to do with it. My friend says his black xx3's give him problems too.

it's the plastic molding on the outer part of the shoe that wraps over your pinky. the molding was shaped for a specific foot and if your forefoot wasbigger then your pinky toe would get squeezed against it. thats why most basketball shoes are wider in that area. it so that if your foot was wider you wouldhave room in that area.

if you need more room in that are you can get a 1/2 size bigger..

If you go to the Sneaker Review/ Official XX3 posts there are many people complaining about the same pinkie toe problem and ive even seen some solutions peopletried.

ive played in my XX3's already nothing surprising these shoes are meant to be balled in...
but no problem here broke mine out then balled in them

I was only able to wear mine a few times before retiring them. It got so bad, my toe was bleeding! Weird thing is, it is only on my right foot, and not myleft...

They are just sitting in the box, only worn 6/7 times...

I tried 3 socks on the right foot, different types of padding, and running to break them in. Nothing worked.

I was planning on copping almost all the CWs too. oh well.

So I have a NDS size 14....

I might hang them on the wall with my MJ jersey for show since Im not going to wear them...

I have heard from guys at the gym that these aren't too bad to ball in. Could be better but they wear them all the time to get their moneys worth

Yeaa I put them on just to go 2 downstairs and I could feel it...that explains why no NBA players are wearing them..I mean I finally seen some of them wear embut itz rare..is it safe 4 me to say that "this is the type shoe u keep on ice and display..not 2 hoop in"?

iv balled in my all stars about 3 times and i have had minimal rubbing i think because mine fit a little big. I was regretting buying my true size because ifelt they fit to big but after hearing this im glad i didn't go down a half size. I still find them to be kind of stiff. In rotation with my 21s and 20sfor now.

^^mine pain is from the right side pinky toe. i've worn these around the house today and my pinky toe i starting to kill me. but with ANY shoe especiallyfor basketball the shoe will take time to strech to the shape of your foot as your foot has to get used to the snug fit in certain areas. ballin' in brandnew kicks right out the box is bad. streching the material and getting used to the fit needs to happen first before using them to take it to the rack.hopefully the plastic mold will start to give....

Back
Top Bottom